Boxes

• Hello there! Last year, December i remmember in the game was running amazing events, didn't remember extactly what was them but there was a boxes with shadow lord for 1 day, box with 50% of your regeneration on health, with 100%, or there was 2 different with random potions.

So the main question is, will you put this boxes again? from like a 1 month there isn't a hellstone box, it's only a energy regen 10%, and golf per hour/30m, and for whole work.

UP! anyone???

• kaizera

Set the Label from Game Discussion to Eventos
  • kaizera

Changed the title of the thread from “December events question.” to “Boxes”.
  • Every year same events , same garbage , no new people in the game , no reworks on the game.All these years you are doing NOTHING bf. team.Happy Holidays!

• Nope, last year there was a boxes with shadow lord for a day, with a random elexirs, this year it's only golf per half work on graveyard and whole day

Well peoples are still donating HS so they are ok :D if the traffic for donate, players get's down i believe there will be something NEW, about this christmas event, i rly dont understand it. 5k Fragments for top 10 players? and almost all of them have buyed more then 500 HS :D, first place soulbound item? it's more offert to put 100HS and buy it by myself... didn't see point starting and donating like 1000 HS to get rank 1 lol

• Don't be so grumpy. Even those bonuses help in some way. Especially since I need to cash to buy items at the merchant and use them on attributes. I still cannot get an orbe even now. Sheesh.

What I am good at doing: running, jogging, lifting weights, push ups, ab crunches, 4 7 8 breathing technique, it gives me a concentration boost and makes me more relaxed and to be able to enjoy life more. I am planning on having a hard stomach again like in my early 20s. This is why i want to focus on running again outside hard core and to lift weights and do push ups and abodminal crunches.

• you would have to get them through events I suppose. Also, you can go to the "church" and heal there for a maximum of five action points. But after that the action points go up by five or ten I think. For example, five points the first round, then ten, twenty, forty and so on. Until you have no more action points.

What I am good at doing: running, jogging, lifting weights, push ups, ab crunches, 4 7 8 breathing technique, it gives me a concentration boost and makes me more relaxed and to be able to enjoy life more. I am planning on having a hard stomach again like in my early 20s. This is why i want to focus on running again outside hard core and to lift weights and do push ups and abodminal crunches.

• you would have to get them through events I suppose. Also, you can go to the "church" and heal there for a maximum of five action points. But after that the action points go up by five or ten I think. For example, five points the first round, then ten, twenty, forty and so on. Until you have no more action points.

Dude, you really have answer for everything? Have you played before a years? You don't . Take a look at those boxes and please don't give your option when you didnt understand and know what we're talking about. This boxes are from last year if im not wrong, Green are for full healing, other one are for 50%.
    I also have with a shadow lord for a day, but they're too from last year. And this topic is really ignored by GM's :)))

• It doesn't matter to me your all opinion. I can get unlimited higher up the ladder levels just like you all. Some people think they are better than others just because they have really high levels. But I know how to play this game since it is a kid's game to me. I can easily get gold and booty and level up fast in the grotto. To me, it is like getting unlimited experience and hopefully once I will be to a high enough level, I will be getting orbs. You know, humilty goes a long way before others. And not thinking that you all are better than other players Imo, this is quite laughble, but it doesn't matter how long you play the game, it depends on what level you are and the attack value. To me, this game is like gingdargadren.

And also, I apologize to all the forum members for giving out the answers to everything. Unfortunately, this was my mistake to tell you all the truth. I was trying to help and I love helping people. Especially since i do not take anything personally and I am a really strong and smart person. I am not silly either. I know the pros and cons of life. Nothing but likable things come from me, and I am a nice guy. So I apologize. Maybe i was pushing it too far.

And by the way, do you think i care that you are over 1k level? No, it doesn't bother me at all, so long as I do not play on your server. And you steal my gold and booty constantly. Anyway, I will back down from things I may not be good at.

• The truth? Dude... really... We're talking for a completely different things. LAST YEAR WE HAD A BOXES WITH SHADOW LORD FOR A DAY, WITH HEALTH AS I SHOW YOU. You just wont understand this... The main question is WHERE IS THOSE BOXES? With 1 HS, becouse i had from boxes like 35 HS, shadow lord per day like 18x so thats aloot, now we have only hald groto gold , and full?
    Do you understand me now? do i care what level are you or smthing? i have few over 1k but i dont really care we don't talk about heroes talents, statistics, items...

We're talking about this boxes, where they're if they're removed? or just they took them off becouse isn't that soft to give a players shadow lord for a day, or HS.

• kaizera: Forget this guy, he doesn't know what is he talking about but must have last word. I noticed lack of boxes too. Compared to last christmas events there are only 3 types of boxes (blue, red a purple) and rarely silver box with 1 HS. I suppose that your experience is similar. Lets keep this thread alive and maybe we will get some official statement why the boxes have been limited this year.

Also there is still announcement from last year where all types of boxes are mentioned.

vy víte kdo jsem

• I can see some misunderstanding among the members.

kaizera you are right about boxes, etc., and I agree with you, we had them last year but not this year. We have few boxes now, but they aren't the best. BF doesn't seem to accommodate players with the same boxes as the last year. However, instead I think they have definitely increased the number of events.

I think what Long sword1212 was trying to say is that there are options on how you can increase your health such as via 'Church'. He didn't necessarily answer to your point but rather gave an alternative option.

Probably admins need to raise ideas to Gameforge on promoting boxes, etc.

Happy New Year

• Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a good start of the year! :)

Now, let's get into the subject at hand:

First and foremost, I'd like to answer the main question of this thread: We will never (we being, the volunteer team) be able to answer if something will come up or won't, we announce things as we know them and are allowed to share them, I don't fully recall but I believe the event you're talking about is the Christmas Event that included the boxes with Hellstones and Shadow Lord, it seems that this year we didn't get that event and while I cannot answer why we didn't I can ensure you that we will forward that people missed the Christmas Event (and the boxes with the Hellstones and Shadow Lord), if we get any information to share about this we will do but for now, this is as much as we can do and say.

Now, a few things I'd like to mention in general to the users that took part in this thread:

Everyone is welcome to share their opinion, that is why our forums are made for, however, I'd like to remind everyone that sharing an opinion must be done respectfully, and when doing a critique about the game, it should be done constructively, so us (the team) can properly forward your feelings to our higher ups.

Secondly, when posting on a thread (as stated in the Forum Rules) messages should be directly related to the subject of the thread, things that are not related to it are considered offtopic/spam and it is against the rules so please everyone, try to keep your messages on topic :)

And last but not least, everyone is allowed to edit their own messages with the Edit option, please do use that option instead of double posting (that being posting again when the last post was yours).

I have cleaned up this thread a bit, I will leave it open for anyone that might want to share their opinion on the thread's subject but, as mentioned previously, please do so following the rules.

Thanks everyone!

~ BiteFight US & FI Game Admin ~

I feel as useful as the p in raspberry.

Senak.png

Forum Rules ~ Game Rules [FI | US] ~ Support [FI | US]

• So, dear staff, can you ask Gameforge, if in the near future there will be an event with elexir and healing boxes (plz, dont give me a reply: we players will find everything out here on forum)

I hope, I am not asking too much. As I can see in other thread, we players, who are paying for this game, can only communicate with Gameorege, if you decide, you, dear staff, will tell Gamforge our wishes. Thank you for the answer.