Botting

• Hi.

Is botting ban length determined by how much money you have spent on the game or do everyone get 2-3 day bans for botting? :/

• i know few who successfully avoid ban for a long time already, and use bots

s49 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 6000

s48 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 4000

† 1.3.2024 - Won 1st trophy point of the server s48 (117th) & s49 (98th)

• i know few who successfully avoid ban for a long time already, and use bots

Then submit a ticket to our support system and report them so the game team can check it :)

aqjzGOb.png

~ Why don't we whisper pretty lies? ~

• i did, that's why i wrote "successfully avoid"

doesn't have to be scientist to see impossible movements up the ladder

s49 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 6000

s48 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 4000

† 1.3.2024 - Won 1st trophy point of the server s48 (117th) & s49 (98th)

• The system is flawed, some get banned, some don't. Many players i know use bots and are still botting to this day even after a 'sumbit of ticket' they do the checks and nothing. Once a friend of mine got banned and the reason was ' he made an usual amount of click in a hour' no proof or anything else. The lesson is you click lots you run the chance of being banned.

• The system is flawed, some get banned, some don't. Many players i know use bots and are still botting to this day even after a 'sumbit of ticket' they do the checks and nothing. Once a friend of mine got banned and the reason was ' he made an usual amount of click in a hour' no proof or anything else. The lesson is you click lots you run the chance of being banned.

So are you saying that you & warlord got banned for clicking too much?

First warning, then ban for life.

Then how is warlord still playing on s30 after 2 bans?

If you guys actually somehow got falsely banned which I highly doubt, I'm sorry for posting this.

• This is the reason for support and not from me about the clicks.

• I'm aware that many high level users were (or maybe still are) using a bot. It's probably the dumbest thing to do. Bot users were leveling up like there's no tomorrow, and they haven't realised the potential outcome of 'loneliness'. Once you are too high there is no one to fight.

I reached all these people who used bots regularly, and the problem now is that they are not playing. The reason they're not playing because they got bored by fighting nobody. Although, I never used a bot, I would highly discourage people using this, because once you are too high then you don't have to fight anyone.

• Bot users want to be top on the list.They never attack you. Because their energy potion is very valuable for them. I am playing on the newly opened x6 Turkish server. I suspect some guys in here. Every day i attack each of them at least 15 times a day. They don't attack me in any way or they never text me. If someone attack me all the time i ask him/her why you attack me so much or i will use orp and disturb him. They do nothing. Because they don't care. But they forget something. Eventually they will be banned. Because they will make a mistakes. And the game team will catch them. I think this is waste of time for them.

You need to change the ban system. You should make some more radical decisions. Don't warn them first. They know what exactly doing also they know this is against the rules.

• Hello guys,

I'm glad someone finally posting on forum, although for a "wrong" reasons. :P

So, botting... bans... where to start.

You all know that bots are very big problem in our game. We are trying our best to catch cheaters. Sometimes we are sucessful in that, sometimes they escape. One of the ways to help us in catching cheaters is to report them, when you suspect of someone being one.

In some cases, they're actual cheaters, while in other cases, someone just decided, while other people sleep, to spend their days and night clicking. But hey, everyone does what they like, who am I to judge :D

Warnings, bans, when to give warning, when to give ban.

Its not all black and white.

Yes, we warn first time. But don't forget, once you are caught you are on our watch list for good. So, it's either stop botting or you WILL be caught again, and this time banned or good.

In past we used to ban a lot. New people, new times, new rules. Oh tempora, oh mores...

Basically its quite simple. You bot - you will be punished.

Also, myself, as Community Manager, have discretion right to ban people 4life, for botting, even without warning. Ofcourse I rarely (read = almost never) use that right. But it did happen. When someone is playing ONLY and ONLY over bot, doing nothing manually apart from changing various settings on bot, sure, I'll ban you 4life without hesitation.

However, we do give second and even third chances to players sometimes.

One note:

It does NOT matter if you are a paying or non-paying user. Rules are same for everyone, and it will never happen that paying user gets away with something while non-paying user is banned for same thing.

And that's all I'm going to say about this.

Also, do not accuse (coz I thik this is whats coming next in this topic so I'm going to be one step ahead of you) teamlers of favoritism and saying they ban some people on purpose, while letting others go. I am alergic to such accusations and lets not go there.

Bans and discussion about bans on forum

You are all experienced players and should know better that other people bans should not be discussed on forum or in public in general.

If someone is banned she/he will get a reason.

If someone is unbanned, it means that ban either expired or ban was overturned.

Everyone who is banned can open ticket on support and ask for an explanation, which me and my team will provide.

I hope this post answers some of your doubts. If not, feel free to talk to me over Private messages.

Best regards, Mika

Μὴ μου τοὺς κύκλους τάραττε!

• The problem with the warning is that in my opinion you can bot without any risk. What I think would be effective is that as a warning you would get that 48(?)h ban and lose 20% of your total blood / meat.

• Botting happens because of the story system,is bad and unfun,thats not how a game should be,who likes to click texts for hours?you will ruin your eye vision doing that, and it's to repetitive,nothing matters on what you press.

Anyway if you want to stop them you can force a delay on story actions or add captchas on a random interval,if you fail to complete de code in 30 seconds you get logged off.

Edited 2 times, last by Vespasian ().

• in my opinion I still think that the staff should be able to ban people however they would like. It makes me sad to think that there are still botts out there. Even though I never met any of them eventually.

In my server there are no bots. The highest player is around 500 at least.

• Maeve

Closed the thread.