LVL

• It depends on the server. There are x4 and x6 servers now. On my x4 server account lvl 1130+ i do maybe 20/25 levels a week. I could maybe do more in story modes if i had the time and depending on weekly event. Sometimes I do 5 levels in the entire week likw i said time dependant

• I think it may depend on the server itself. Every server is different and has different playstyles. Please do not make it as much more complicated as it is. Also, it depends on how often you play the game and how active you are in the alliance. The more you level up, the more power you get to you through your character. As for myself, I am level 148 in session 27 in United kingdom. And to be able to use orbs, I need to be level 560. !! I did some math calculations on google. I am good at math. Good luck and have fun. Do not stress yourself out. It is only a game. I think self acceptance may make it easier on yourself. I am also close to getting 2000 attack points. I am at 1780 atm.

• 6 lvl in 3 days in traditional/old Bitefight is unrealistic. I have been in story and using AP 80 almost across 24h (non-stop every 8h) and got only 1 lvl in a day. Back then I was around 2380 lvl. I believe when you are 2900 then it's getting harder to level up- which means chances to get 1 lvl in a day would be almost impossible...so never mind 6 lvl in 3 days.