• Hi  benchmark,

the same event was supposed to run in Greek community as well but so for it hasn't been activated.

Ό,τι κάνουμε στο παρόν επηρεάζει το μέλλον ως συνέπεια

και το παρελθόν ως λύτρωση.

Paulo Coelho

• The moon gleams mysteriously up in the sky and its light gives the creatures of darkness special powers until 11.05.2019 23:59. It blesses the Vampires and the Werewolves with

• +50% gold in the grotto
    • +100% experience in the grotto
    • +50% maximum energy

The event continues: 10:36:34

he finally showed up, after everyone consumed the ap, at least i did

• Hello everyone,

We had issues on certain servers where the microevents were not running at all, it was forwarded to Gameforge as soon as we noticed it and thankfully Gameforge was able to fix it ~1 hour ago, if this still happens to this moment on any of your servers please let me know.

Sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused to any of you ^^

Regards,
    Senakhtenre.

~ Once a vampire, always a vampire ~

Senak.png

Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing. That applies to right now.

• Hello everyone,

There is no micro-event again...I'm playing to Bulgarian servers, but the situation is the same as the last weekend :). Are the support of the game sleeping or what? May be there is no support yet :)...

• Hello everyone,

There is no micro-event again...I'm playing to Bulgarian servers, but the situation is the same as the last weekend :). Are the support of the game sleeping or what? May be there is no support yet :)...

On all Bulgarian servers or just specific servers?

Also it is not the fault of the Game Support the missing microevents, we don't schedule nor activate them, this is some strange bug that has been going on and we're reporting everytime it happens.

Senak.png

• Hello everyone,

On all Bulgarian servers or just specific servers?

Also it is not the fault of the Game Support the missing microevents, we don't schedule nor activate them, this is some strange bug that has been going on and we're reporting everytime it happens.

Hello, it was on all Bulgarian servers...At 12:00 o'clock the event has been activated as the last weekend. Only into the Russian forum was issued that the event will begin at lunch time... So is this a bug or something else? :)

• Not a bug then (what happened this past week was indeed a bug) but a mistake on our announcement (not Gameforge's fault) I have edited the English announcement, sorry for the misunderstanding ^^

Senak.png

• Second time in a row, microevent starts more than 12 hours later on english servers!?

s49 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 6000

s48 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 4000

† 1.3.2024 - Won 1st trophy point of the server s48 (117th) & s49 (98th)

• Second time in a row, microevent starts more than 12 hours later on english servers!?

Servers started at exactly same LOCAL time on all servers on all communities.

Local time: INGAME time.

So if you are playing on US servers it started 6 hours later. In Greece, for example, it started 1 hour before Germany etc...

Can you tell me where do you play? Which server etc?

Μὴ μου τοὺς κύκλους τάραττε!

• s20-en and s202-en event started around 17. server time, still have grotto reports

• it wasn't around 17.00h but exactly at 18.00h.

Problem is... someone forgot to post info about Event from this weekend.

It is also my faulth, there might have been slight missunderstanding between me and Maeve

However, event lasted from 24.05.-26.05.

Start date: 24.05.2019. - 18:00h

End date: 26.05.2019. - 23:59h

I appologize on this.

Μὴ μου τοὺς κύκλους τάραττε!

• no worries, it was still better than only one day event

• Sangha

Approved the thread.