Blocking wars, preventing wars for seals

• For some time few clans made numerous small clans with own double accounts just to prevent and block seal wars.

Actions like this (picture below) on speed server, blocking every 2 hours for 48 hours is just sick and boring for a game.

War pushing rule should be activated again, or disable shared accounts somehow.

Images

s49 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 6000

s48 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 4000

† 1.3.2024 - Won 1st trophy point of the server s48 (117th) & s49 (98th)

• Considering this is s202 we're talking about, the only x4 server that has multi accounts allowed, perhaps something could be done in regards to rules for pushing/blocking. I will consult my Community Manager about this and let you know about the outcome.

This has been an issue for years now, but ever since we have other x2-x6 servers which have different rules (no multis allowed, meaning no such issues on those servers) the problem became more prominent and quite frankly it's not fair that you have to suffer from this, while others simply don't have that issue.

There are 2 solutions to this, one is to disallow multi accounts on s202, but that is not a good option considering many remaining players have multiple high level accounts and that would kill the server,

second thing is to make this kind of abuse punishable, not only to low level multi accounts doing these things, but to main accounts and clans who are behind these actions.

As I said, I will let you know once this has been decided upon.

Nothing said here is definitive as of now and there is also a chance things remain the same, I can not guarantee anything but I will try my best to promptly take care of this issue.

• clear example 6 x 15 level multies

Also involving seal wars actions should be limited,

changing clan now 3 days should be 7 or 10 days, changing race now no limitation

Images

Edited once, last by metalcamp ().

• Its the same in Greece - Server 9.

My past clan used to do the same.

Few small clans with shared accounts , either blocking or picking seals , just to be delivered to us in later wars.

Server died for that reason in terms of clan wars..Many enemies deleted their characters and abandoned the game too.

• The same on merged english server 20, maybe 20 players still active

• You should find the way to open the gates besides these reasons... In the old servers this is hard, but not impossible. So, if you have an organisation this will be possible. Speed servers would be harder.

• and metalcamp stop craying pls we wil see what hapens in this 14 days i have eyes on you............of cours if mag not make nothing maybe some biger come to make solutions for allon server..

• Please write in English or skip commenting!

• metalcamp you now you start this whit bloking wars and now you cray i make reports abuot this when you whas bloking us and you now what they send too me ? Doo the same like them blok them now deal whit it