Forgot email form does not work

• It (this form) has been never working... They put the ass to players with login data change without warning about that, especially to those whose characters are old

• So this is clearly bug and it should be fixed.

LOL???

should be, of course should. Will they? haha

Tell me please when was the last content update or anything useful for game - update?)))

Well will admin tell us when the broken event get fixed since 10 month passed???)))

• Yeah, no responses at all from them. Also this statistics bug is reported several months ago and still not fixed.

Reason: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'%d.%c.%Y\') AS lastgateopen FROM highscore_clan ORDER BY highscore_clan.raid D' at line 1

• Please try using the form via mobile phone if the desktop version is not working properly for you. Let me know via support if it worked, and if not, provide account information so I can forward the issue.

• I don't want to share my password. To request email, you have to enter username and password from that account. Game developers should know how to check this and I hope how to fix.

So please forward the issue because it does not work on both, mobile, desktop.

• By account information I meant for you to send a support ticket providing your account name/email and server information so I can check more closely what is happening.

As for the login,

there are two possible issues because of which players get incorrect password error:

A)

1. Copy the lobby URL (especially if it is for another country and not .en (uk) version)

2. You need to clear all the cookies and cache (go to your browser settings, delete cookies, cache, and history related to gameforge.com and that specific domain of your game domain)

3. After you cleared the cache, go to a new tab, paste in the URL of your lobby, and log in with your data.

B)

Second reason why the game throws an incorrect data error is because you might have a VPN or proxy turned on.

1. It is not allowed to play the game using a vpn/proxy

2. You need to disable it before clearing the cookies and cache

3. Then, proceed to step A and log into your lobby.

• This would have already been solved had you just contacted the support.

Send me account information (name and server) and I will let you know what your email is. I will not do that here.

• At the end Mika solved it because no one wanted to help. But there is also few people who can't access to the old account and it will be nice to have this form work. If it does not work, it should be fixed.