Lobby

• hello.

Lets speak a bit about lobby.
    Actually this has to be a negative feedback, still I find more cons then pros.

Gameforge has lobby system in some of their games already, and they updated it last time. So I expect, we will have something similar. I still doubt you will value feedback as you already accept the decision, but I will try write some points that will matter.

What will (should) it give? Some bit more comfort to people who have lot of accounts and play them from time to time. It all be in one place and actually will be simple to open any in new tab and play.

Really, some people have multiple account, still most people have only few, because your game-farm process is outdated crap you dont wanna improve so it's just physically hard to play normally with several accounts. But ok, lets count ability to use all accs from one place as pros, it should be.

Lets talk for cons.

How it works now on other games, to create a lobby account you need to create a gameforge account. I think. for already existing accounts it will be solved (not sure that 100%), but new player (mostly - old past player) will need to register gameforge.
    Here is a dog beaten. A lot of people with normal native location CANNOT register gameforge with email (except "register with gmail"), process breaks on half, and then shows message "email already used" (it can't be because email contains name and part of surname, just process error) but person did not it's your "security" fault, that protects player against themselves. And they complain that in your official discords from time to time, but you prefer to ignore it.

Another issues

1) people sometimes cannot login when browser is "outdated" (chrome), meantime some people can use windows7 and have limit of chrome version (s)he can have. It works now for windows7 too, but what if you set minimal browser version that will not allow win7 users to play simple browser game that want too much? Also he did not receive message about browser outdate in the lobby, this knowledge just obtained in experimental way. What if it would not allow to play from work? (play can be simple actions like work, declaring war, manhunt, few grottos). People faced issue when they could play from one browser but could not from another (chrome/firefox), why it should be their fault if they have a favorite browser and dont want to adjust to your internal crap in login process?

2) People sometimes cannot login with phone or cafee internet being same country, same or close town etc. It's also your fault when you protect player's account from entire player himself only making him angry.

3) sometimes people just cannot login from phone. Again same

If you try to protect payments, you can protect payment without issues in other things, but you decide to protect account from (real!) owner, and I talk about real owner, big level single accounts etc.

I assume it will be close to the same, so we can have:
    1) sometimes INability to login/play from everywhere (same city lol)
    2) issues playing from work / cafee / public|work wifi

Other point is account transfer. Now, there can be cases when clan has more accounts than people, and they want to give middle/small account to new member to upgrade him. Now it serves via support. with lobby it seems to become impossible. That's yet another issue!

I believe most people will be ok but part of people might face that issue and they become angry of that. I know you will not solve their problem.

Yet another issue is your money spend. Your money use is not actually our business, and you might have lobby implementation experience or template - but still we have game not updated during decade! You cannot implement new features from mass of suggestion, daily quests, at least improve usability and provide for example triple hit in grotto with one button, same for story to make people enjoying game instead of crapping, you did not implement any new game object or new game location / other things and you do some ingame-pointless things like lobby. Which costs to you, adds bit comfort and possibly brings tons unneeded login issues to part of absolutely normal players. You have broken event, no great hunt for years, and instead of doing something even small things for players you do something unneeded. For whom?

Just a question after, we have a small community, where will you get players if expected system will be less friendly in a matter of accessing own account and can make angry some of them after facing login issues?

Edited 5 times, last by Vasa ().

• Had to make new account to forum since the old is deleted, thank you GameForge for that too...

Well, i just need to thank GF again, for complety destroying the game, finally, it took only 17yrs!! *claps*

All 3 accounts on deletion now.

-Thanks for the past 15 YEARS!!

couldnt make a damn sense on the game account, play account, lobby account, what ever account, neighbour account, relative account, mount account, dad account, mom account... and dog account... Yea, thx for removing languages too = BiG HELP for ppl who dont understand English perfectly.

...long road has come to end. So long!

Best wishes

Unhappy Ex-Customer.

• Lobby itself is not a problem, it will be easy in use

Just it comes with another expected problems

1) I cannot access my browser game (!) character from custom place/browser/device I want

2) My clan cannot give/change account to member

3) rare development resource is wasting for pointless (for me as players) things

4) new player register issues (rare case because almost no new players)

Edited once, last by Vasa ().

• They are so distant from the players, to the point of complete incomprehension, they do not feel sorry for the money for a useless, sometimes harmful things. But they are very greedy even to simply fix long-lasting bugs or even a great hunt. And, they may remember new year complainments made in other their game, that people could not enter the game after their update (that was made against players), but I think some of us (bitefight players) will face the same, because they will do the same.

• I most likely not against the lobby itself. It's really a bit more comfortable, but -

I'm against crap they added past new year (2022-2023), that were made AGAINST players, so we can and will have troubles accessing our own characters from some places we want as it is going to be with a browser game (you can play everywhere where browser is, work, club, etc).

I doubt they need to "protect payments" here, but they will do anyway. Who cares of that players, who will ever listen them, who will ever do for them...

As I said pretty sure most of us will be ok with that but 10-20% can face issues they will bring with that fucking lobby... And yes we want to play the game, we want you develop at least a bit the game, we dont and will not want to play lobby and it crap with a login you will add there..

But they rather close evolution or implement login issues than do something for us...

• I just wasted 30 min trying to connect to my accounts,

Half of accounts are not even on "Lobby account" i have no idea how to access them.

Everyone wanted global server, instead of that we got shitty lobby without purpuse,

After many tries, the game is finally ruined.

Congrats GF!

Im out of here,

Feel sorry for the time and money spent on this game...

Let the future tells the truth :)

• sera. Qui un po' la Lobby... che ovviamente non va, fa acqua dappertutto e c'è tanta gente che è rimasta tagliata fuori e chissà se rientra dei suoi account, e lo sapevano benissimo chi di dovere, ma non intervengono pensano alla conta, e adesso non fanno più eventi, ma perchè secondo voi? La verità non la dicono, se la tengono stretta, ci prendono in giro e noi taciamo, eventi 0?nessuno ne parla, Lobby che ha seminato distruzione, tutto bene dai , ma lo sapevano chi doveva secondo voi? io credo proprio di si, e noi che facciamo, stiamo dietro e continuamo a farci prendere in giro. Donate in opere di bene e non buttate il vostro denaro.:P