wars and their damage to the account

• Hey there...can somebody help please?

Today we touched on an interesting topic in the clan msgs...

Does anyone here have an idea whether the outcome of clan war affects the statistics of all members of the clan or those who participated in the clan war?

One of the teammates expressed concern that in case of defeat in clan war,that defeat is added to the statistics of the participating clan members...

Does anyone have any idea if that is true???

And if is so,exactly how many defeats can accumulate the clan war in the end of the battle?

A defeat or defeats equal to the number of participants in the war? Defeats equal to the members of the victorious clan? Or just one?

Or not affect the members at all,and if the clan loose the defeat is only for the clan?

Please,can somebody share some information about that?

Because if that is so,then i must not allow the low levels to enter in the wars,because anyway they will loose the round where they fight,and never mind we win or loose,all except the Most bigger will not accumulate defeats,but if nobody touch the big ones,they will not accumulate victorys too in same way they will never fight...

Can somebody help me to understand how that works please??????

• Everyone attending the battle formation gets his personal outcome at the end of the battle. It isn’t possible to be defeated more than once in battle, so this means you get up to 1 loss per war. You can get only victories if your clan wins and you have health points left OR if your clan loses, but you are still alive somewhere in the formation. Most common is seen for someone to win in the first round and lose in the second, which totals 1 victory and 1 defeat for that player at the end of the war. Damage caused and hit points lost are also added to the statistics of everyone who fought during the war. Players who did not participate in the war, obviously, do not receive any wins or losses in their statistics. It is simple, hope you can easily understand the way how i answered.