Posts by THEBOSS

Hello players ...

I was searching but couldn't find a single topic or formula or idea on how to calculate the amount of experience points gained when attacking in grotto (easy/medium or hard).
    I am actually above level 2000 on a speed server but i was asking myself if i am getting enough experience from hard grotto hunts because it seems that i am stuck at around 31 or 32 experience points per attack while the amount of experience required to level up is raising very fast ...
    I keep my charisma points since level 300 at 300 as a value. Could this be the cause of not gaining more experience points from hard grotto hunts ? Could charisma value be integrated in the calculation of how much experience is gained in grotto hunts or is it something completely independent and if so could other high level players confirm if they gain a similar amount of experience ... ?

The BOSS, of the topic, do u know anyone in that sector that wants to get rid of their account? or if they're willing to change? I've been looking for one lol

Unfortunately i don't know anyone on the server that is willing to exchange or give away their account ...

Hello players ...

I was searching but couldn't find a single topic or formula or idea on how to calculate the amount of experience points gained when attacking in grotto (easy/medium or hard).
    I am actually above level 2000 on a speed server but i was asking myself if i am getting enough experience from hard grotto hunts because it seems that i am stuck at around 31 or 32 experience points per attack while the amount of experience required to level up is raising very fast ...
    I keep my charisma points since level 300 at 300 as a value. Could this be the cause of not gaining more experience points from hard grotto hunts ? Could charisma value be integrated in the calculation of how much experience is gained in grotto hunts or is it something completely independent and if so could other high level players confirm if they gain a similar amount of experience ... ?

Today there is an event that gives you 20% more stones upon purchase.
    Well actually i struggled to buy some stones and i contacted support about a certain unusual error happening upon purchase but they insisted that my card was the problem...

But, i finally found out that there is a bug and at the final step , the amount that was being tried to be withdrawn was 4999$ instead of 49.99$ !!!!

But at this stage, no one replied back to me in support so i am raising this issue here to see if someone else is having the same ...

EDIT : no bug from gameforge but from the banking system as it appears to be ...!!!

Hey all,

Since few weeks now, all the servers are experiencing a significant increase in the number of micro events that are really cool and are encouraging people to play more and more.
    In parallel to these events, people are also looting more and more gifts that can be used obviously in many ways according to everyones rhythm.

I have a suggestion to make which i hope gets the approval of many players so we can maybe demand its implementation into all bf servers if technically possible. The suggestion goes as this : "batch spending of the gifts". In other words, why can't we have the possibility to use gifts (open gifts) in batches of tens, hundreds .. etc... or in a custom number that we can write and spend instantly ?

Spending 1000 gifts or even more is gonna be really time consuming or nearly impractical.

Everyone's opinion is welcomed ...:)