Posts by Crazyloop

I honestly think you are right Bathorycka. Chento seems to be the only one who actually tries his best and give us some importance and somehow keep us in play .The others seems to be too arrogant to give us any importance .

Thank you Chento and keep up the good work !!

Man is just a joke ..I would be happier if they wouldn't implement any events from now on ..just have it plain. The only reason we make a fuss is that the game is very competitive especially at high levels and we do not want the opponents get an advantage but again WE NEED AN OFFICIAL ANSWER !!!

Guys we didn't had skill event in 2 months or more. Will you sort it out or not put it in place ?we need some details or updates about it. Everyone from staff seems to ignore the situation and is very frustrating when new servers are opening or we have different events

is funny how the event with 30% more stones is not affected of anything. This event which should be the hardest to keep because of the involvement of a 3rd party (bank) is going well .I am not investing a penny until we have an answer from the staff

Bitefight is a browser game which should be the easiest one to maintain. Basically with a bit of coding you should maintain it quite simple but they don't do it . So if they can't maintain a simple game why would I choose to play another gameforge game more complicated ?noooo..never choose gf games ever again

Someone from staff should come and say what is the problem. If the event will not be anymore that is fine but we need to know about it . Leaving us waiting and ignoring is annoying us .is worse than not having the event . I personally choose not to play any gameforge games anymore simply because their lack of interest for the players ..we are payers and we are getting mistreated. I am currently sending messages and shares on different platforms where I am telling people not to play any gameforge games because the way they treat us ...just numbers without any saying