Posts by Bathorycka

This has been reported already.

Thank you guys!

You have been neglecting events lately and runnig them regulary late ! Half of the event on friday didn´t work. Why should we be cut short? The last events were also launched late but their time was extended. Reportedly, this particular even cannot be extended. Why? Ih this is not possible, activate it as a new event on sunday .

I also asked what was going on with the event.
    The answer of SGO : " event will run at some point during the day. No one is responsible for some reason the system crashes "

OK, I did it. I delete the cache and cookies on all browsers and restarted PC. I wanted to sign up for BF : I will enter the BF link , but I won´t see the homepage. Only the notification will appear :

This page is unavailable
    S6-sk.bitefight.gameforge.com refused to join.

Next I opened the server page, entered the login details and confirmed. Only the notification will appear : This page is unavailable
    S6-sk.bitefight.gameforge.com refused to join.

I am desperate, nothing works :(

I already wrote you PM about this problem. I also can´t connect to any account on s6 - sk since yesterday. I have older and also newer accounts, it does´nt work anywhere. I tried even now, but nothing works.
    You cannot even log in to the bitefight homepage , it is just a notification: This page is unavailable. S6-sk.bitefight.gameforge.com refused to join.