English server s20 not accessible

• What's going on with s20-en, cannot connect few hours already?

s49 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 6000

s48 Subject: You have levelled up

Your new level: 4000

† 1.3.2024 - Won 1st trophy point of the server s48 (117th) & s49 (98th)

• there was a maintenance for some servers today but they should be available again now

Liebe Grüße

Chento

Game & Forum Administrator

Bitefight.de.png

bitefight.png

• ok some new info that i have the Problem is known and only exist on existing accounts and not for new registered ones. The Team are working to fix it asap

Liebe Grüße

Chento

Bitefight.de.png

bitefight.png

• Working ASAP to fix this problem, what about merging servers? Why your team didn't work about that to do it ASAP? Did you guys realize that the game is dying? if you are not people to discuss it with, tell us where and to who to write please?

• Working ASAP to fix this problem, what about merging servers? Why your team didn't work about that to do it ASAP? Did you guys realize that the game is dying? if you are not people to discuss it with, tell us where and to who to write please?

Working ASAP to fix this problem, what about merging servers? Why your team didn't work about that to do it ASAP? Did you guys realize that the game is dying? if you are not people to discuss it with, tell us where and to who to write please?

They just doesn't care about players' demands.. This is so bad that we still have expectations about this game.

• That are not problems for this thread in the bug section (there are other places fpr that things) so please write here only the server problems you have after the maintenance

Liebe Grüße

Chento

Bitefight.de.png

bitefight.png

• I already wrote you PM about this problem. I also can´t connect to any account on s6 - sk since yesterday. I have older and also newer accounts, it does´nt work anywhere. I tried even now, but nothing works.
    You cannot even log in to the bitefight homepage , it is just a notification: This page is unavailable. S6-sk.bitefight.gameforge.com refused to join.

• hm that is strange i can visit the homepage and the server page,

Please try to delete your Cache & Cookies and a other browser maybe that help

Liebe Grüße

Chento

Bitefight.de.png

bitefight.png

• OK, I did it. I delete the cache and cookies on all browsers and restarted PC. I wanted to sign up for BF : I will enter the BF link , but I won´t see the homepage. Only the notification will appear :

This page is unavailable
    S6-sk.bitefight.gameforge.com refused to join.

Next I opened the server page, entered the login details and confirmed. Only the notification will appear : This page is unavailable
    S6-sk.bitefight.gameforge.com refused to join.

I am desperate, nothing works :(

Edited once, last by Bathorycka: I am logged into s 13- sk and also on the German speed server , but I can´t sign up for the Slovak s6 in any way :( ().

• For your information s19 - en is not accessible today.

Ό,τι κάνουμε στο παρόν επηρεάζει το μέλλον ως συνέπεια

και το παρελθόν ως λύτρωση.

Paulo Coelho

• yes that is correct today is the 2.md part of the maintenace we had last week (and thursday the last one with the remaining servers) that was pkannend and should be already announced

Liebe Grüße

Chento

Bitefight.de.png

bitefight.png