Great Hunt - Server Merge | Future of the game as whole.

• We are just running into circles... No point no goal and no achievements.Lots of us play because we love BF and for nostalgia.Back than u could be a robber or just going up.All of that is gone and we got this events that are for me just a illuision.Its 2022 and they cant update a browser game i mean cmon.And yes the update with all of that battle stats ruined the game.

TERA is shuting down ... maybe something will change and they will focus Bitefight

Edited once, last by djenoff ().

• Code
    1. o jogo está infestado de bots criando histórias 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana. aqueles que jogam limpo não têm chance de competir com usuários de bots. Os servidores estão mortos com poucos ou nenhum jogador para atacar! O servidor argentino tem 15 lobos e 14 vampiros. que embaraçoso! o bitefight ficou para os bots e o time não baniu ninguém para não perder seus últimos 200 jogadores ao redor do mundo.
  • Code
    1. the game is infested with bots making stories 24/7. those who play fair have no chance of competing with bot users. Servers are dead with few or no players to attack! Argentine server has 15 wolves and 14 vampires. how embarrassing! the bitefight was left to the bots and the team doesn't ban anyone so they don't lose their last 200 players around the world.
  • We are just running into circles... No point no goal and no achievements.Lots of us play because we love BF and for nostalgia.Back than u could be a robber or just going up.All of that is gone and we got this events that are for me just a illuision.Its 2022 and they cant update a browser game i mean cmon.And yes the update with all of that battle stats ruined the game.

TERA is shuting down ... maybe something will change and they will focus Bitefight

Looks like i came out right when i say like 3 times soon the domain '' biteight '' will go down and the game will be dead oficially. TERA is shutting down, so what is next? BiteFight? looks like i quit the game in the right moment few months ago!

Best Regads,

Kaizera.

• TERA is shuting down ... maybe something will change and they will focus Bitefight

Yea they will focus on Bitefight..
    Oh look !

Another :new: speedserver!
    I hope you like it because thats the best they can do.

• man, its better for posting who is next, or what song are u listening, then put for us great hunt.

its 2 boring for clicking grotto on xp event or gold bost, boring and anoying.

we want samo action finnaly

• So i got a mail that Gladius has done server merges.

Any chance we see something similar here or we are doomed to eternity with a new server each month and nothing else?

Its a meme at this point whole 'staff' 'team' posting @ Who Is Next and legit ignoring everything else,not even giving a bit of info like 'Yo guys game will die soon so stop asking for things'

• Hi there,

Thanks to deST for sharing this topic on my other post here: BiteFight Project : International Server

With Gladiatus, that makes two games that look at international servers, just like Ikariam.

(even if the strategy is different, on Ikariam, people start from the beginning on a new server while on Gladiatus, they lean more towards a merger of communities)

So I think that we still have to keep a little hope and show that we are present! Maybe an international server won't bring new content to the game BUT at least we will play together and be more numerous rather than being each in his corner.

• Tunnellord je moet niet zo een rotzooi praten .dit is een aanvalsspel.en niet een spel voor lafaards en Konten kruipers.

Man thanks for the bump but use a basic google translator before posting next time so we can understand wtf you are talking about.

Its the English subforum after all,keep it clean and readable.

• Bitefight'S devs or admins , i dont know who is responsible but actually trolling on the Discord server.

Bot posted something about Great Hunt and i was like ''OMG ITS HAPPENING''

Then i checked better and it was for the event 2 years ago , yet the bot posted it few days ago..

Nice troll guys , cu on ''WHO IS NEXT'' and ''COUNT TO 10.000''

• I have never seen this!! A game in which the most interested parties cannot opine or give suggestions and advice to support so that the game can grow more and more!! Who better to say what is missing or needed for the game to improve if not us?! That we are there every day, seeing the shortcomings that the game needs in order not to die or become tedious..

We know what's best for the game, but even so, we don't have a chance or a word; because the game developers don't care about what we think, think or don't think!! We are begging here almost every day for a change, an update; but we talk "for nothing".. Because in the end we already know what always happens. They never listen to us!! They are only interested in their own navels unfortunately!! It's no use, everything we talk about here will be in vain .. What is this absolute monarchy??!!