Could you please update the game?

• Hello !

May you upgrade a game and do it based on my ideas what are below?

I motivate this request with the desire to make Bitefight better. This game has its years and starting in the "new rounds" I thought it will be a something new. On the one hand, I liked this "simplified version" (because I can compare the "new rounds" to that) on the other hand I was a bit disappointed. I would like Bitefight to become something more.

Below I list a few reasons why I was disappointed and the solutions for them. I would like the given solutions to be considered, and the game based on it improved:

1. No level playing field for each player, competition ... which is unprofitable. (old + new version)

It's not about someone having multi-accounts or bots (though there will be some who will challenge this position, and for good reasons) - ranked stats do not reset at all in this game.

Why is it wrong? For this reason, those players who joined the round much later have little chance of catching up with those, who they started at the earliest and play for years and thus are denied fair play. But that's not the worst part of it.

Players are not rewarded AT ALL for ranked stats.

The ranking is just a simple list showing how many hours have been spent on this game, and how it deals with character development. And nothing more. For the entire arms race, both vampires and werewolves get nothing. And if not for the forum moderators and tournaments organized by them, the only sports game mode in the old versions would be "Book of the Damned", which is also dominated by top players and due to the fact that it does not have a league system, attempts to join that mode as a "middle level" end up badly from above.

Solution to point 1: Creation of "PvP Seasons with League System" with rewards for various disciplines + adjusting the "book of the damned" to them. (old + new version).

Even if the ranked stats reset each year and the highest ranked players will be rewarded, due to the fact that they have a higher level (and thus earn more gold) they will chase the rest away. This is where a "league system" is needed - each "level tier" range you choose will be rewarded at the end of the season. Rewarded for various disciplines. Moreover, if "Book of the Damned" had worked similarly (in the old version of the game), anyone could go in there and end up "not always fail" and have a great time.

My suggestions of disciplines for which you could receive prizes:

- Top earning players / clans (for the highest gold per level / number of people in the clan)

- Best pvp player / best lords of war (for the highest percentage of victories in pvp fights / clan wars)

- Most won fights from "Book of the Damned (old version)

2. Not polishing the plot theme (old + new version of the game).

The game uses the theme of a war between werewolves and vampires. But that's it. There is no story and no lore that could attract the player for longer. In old versions of the game there is this "tour mode" (I call it that because I don't remember its exact name :D) what affects "Elements", but that's it. It is not explained in what story world the action takes place, what are vampires and werewolves in this game, why wars broke out, etc. The game therefore seems empty.

Solution to point 2: It would be nice to add a story mode that could be something like PvE challenges.

On the one hand, the player tries to pass specially prepared challenges for which he gets some useful trinkets on his level, on the other hand he learns the stories contained in this game with each defeated challenge, thanks to which the player's interest in the content in Bitefight grows and keeps him for longer in this game.

I have developed the solutions for both points in order not to change any game mechanics, but only to complete them. The general mechanics of the game itself are good and together with the graphics it brings to mind old retro browser games - something I like. Unfortunately, as long as both versions of the game have no story or sports purpose, I will treat Bitefight like CLICKER - a game whose goal is to de-stress the player by clicking on things and giving him satisfaction if he manages to do something other than click in it XD.

• Good or your suggestions but unfortunately don't expect an official answer they are not interested in us... they have opened so many issues for the future and no answer has been given, they just don't care about us.