Character Transfer - VooDoo Shop

• Greetings everyone,

It's beyond clear that browser games are a dying genre of the past but with an active oldschool playerbase tho.

Instead of creating more and more 'dead on arrival' realms and milking the current playerbase as much as possible,why dont Gameforge trying to fix with a minimal effort the current state of the game?

If server merges are hard as project or they require time,i think it would be easier to implement a Character Transfer option with :Hsmall: , just the option we already have for Faction Change.

That would help a lot with dying servers since you would be able to transfer your character from one server to another without having to start from zero.

Got the idea from World of Warcraft since both Character Transfer + Faction Change options exist in the ingame shop already.

• This idea would be definitely beneficial for players (more fun) as well as Gameforge (more money). Since merging the servers became a taboo consideration for Gameforge, I hope at least they could implement something like this.

Can any administrator forward this idea to Gameforge, please?

• Can any administrator forward this idea to Gameforge, please?

They are busy spamming garbage pointless threads to increase their post count on their profiles.

Like it matters in this semi dead forum anyway.

• Can any administrator forward this idea to Gameforge, please?

They are busy spamming garbage pointless threads to increase their post count on their profiles.

Like it matters in this semi dead forum anyway.

Lol no, take a look at the most important topic's > Men vs Women, Guess who is next, let's count to 10 000.
    This is more important from any merging, great hunt, or this great idea, character transfer. They deserver the all of us stop playing buying HS but there is more peoples who will continue and none care....

• Please, before storming off at people for trying to keep some activity in the forums let's remember something: Everyone from the team (with the exception of Community Managers) are VOLUNTEERS and as such they don't have any part on the development of the game ;)

~ Once a vampire, always a vampire ~

Senak.png

Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing. That applies to right now.

• Please, before storming off at people for trying to keep some activity in the forums let's remember something: Everyone from the team (with the exception of Community Managers) are VOLUNTEERS and as such they don't have any part on the development of the game ;)

Sure, we know that they're not part from development of the game, but they has to be the connection with the development right? You just (

not you exactly ) you cant ignore importat questions like this. How much topic was about merge not any answer. Can you guys at the end just ask the development what plans about the game they had? i believe we have to know? topic about reporting some one keeps w/o answer for like 3-4 weeks, topic about some suggestion for changes staying same for weeks. But, topics like Mens Vs Womens keeps getting comments rom the GO's , guess who's next?
    Are you sure guys you're trying to keep forum alive with this topics? I believe a real/old players won't even open them. If you wanna keep this forum alive at least you may have to start giving any answers. If you don't have them ask the development team.

Best regards,

Kaizera.

• Can you guys at the end just ask the development what plans about the game they had?

No. The volunteer team does not have any contact with the developers of the game. Things are forwarded to the Community Manager, the Community Manager do their part and when they have something to share they do so (like they did with the Great Hunt).

topic about reporting some one keeps w/o answer for like 3-4 weeks

Forums are not the place to report someone. That's for the support system.

topic about some suggestion for changes staying same for weeks

If there is something to say, it will be said. You can find threads where I replied back then when I was a Game Administrator and there were no news about such subjects so no further replies were done.

As a player, I understand the frustration, but really, the volunteers do their best and you shouldn't blame/attack them here just because they like to have some fun in the forums and this thread has nothing to do with them, :)

~ Once a vampire, always a vampire ~

Senak.png

Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing. That applies to right now.

• i not defend nobody but we all have ours private life admins and suport work when can and make nice works for us for now we have a lot mini event and this is nice this easter event also is nice.. maybe we got merge some time but dep who and where play. like me i also need merge because 201 server is full of gold and whait for me...

• Senakhtenre I do not think there is an intentional storming against admins of this forum.

When normal forum members, including me, see how admins are avoiding topics that are discussed by members (such as this) - that's what makes majority of 'normal' members angry. You may see how majority of admins are avoiding crucial topics, but instead they are rock and rolling in most useless topics; some of these topics are mentioned by kaizera . I think you are one of few admins who replies to members. So thanks for that.

I understand that there are admins that are volunteers, however all admins must have a responsibility to be 'people's voice'. With full respect toward admins, if I didn't have enough guts to be an admin and be the voice of people, then I will not get that responsibility at all. However, I understand that some people decide to become an admin just for sake of flashing their status on the forum.

I am assuming that these 'volunteers' cannot even propose an idea (on behalf of us 'normal members') to Gameforge. That's a shame.

• Hi,

Being in the English section, I will answer here as Sangha the person, simple user, since I am only "French admin".

I would just like to come back to one thing:

But, topics like Mens Vs Womens keeps getting comments rom the GO's , guess who's next?

First of all, let it be clear, I don't post to break or disassemble anyone or anything, but I wanted to clarifer the beginning, which was not fair to my teammates!

I find it a shame, to come to point the finger at people, as you do.

There, you put everyone in the same basket!

Not that of the easter eggs, but a basket of dirty laundry.

However, on a closer look ... the ones you mention indirectly, are like you and me, just a user in the English section.

Curious, I went to see the sections "like Mens Vs Womens keeps getting comments"

yes, Operators or others, post there, like from Greece, or from my French team Svetlana  Levrone etc ..

yes, they post in spamm.org , and do not answer you in this topic, because they are not of the english community.

Like you, he passes the time, and so do, that's their right.

but that doesn't mean, that they are not doing their job in their community ( Bitefight France ).

Now, that said, to your question, I will not answer, here, as Admin France, but as the Sangha person:

As I often say and as others also say, the issue of mergers is no longer to be raised, because they (gameforge) know this demand.

When will it be done? we don't know

as with everything, we are warned at the last moment just to let you know.

As for the suggestions, ... how to say, or rather repeat:

In fact this kind of suggestion is easy to answer ... after having reread the "quote"

In fact, unfortunately, you have had the answer for 2 years.:(

Team icon1_10.pngnbxopj11.png France icon_theriansaga_us_fc16db4e6b18432c83ed6151b33745db.png

⎳a Taverne de サンガ Sangha icon_theriansaga_us_fc16db4e6b18432c83ed6151b33745db.png

:light:Lien du Discord               

banniz37.png
    :star: Multigaming : TL, Lao, GW2, D4, AoC, ...

• Wait, wait, did I say something bad specifically about anyone?

I was really afflicted which I regret but so much time without any value change makes me really mad.

and as we can not contact the Dev's team ( it's a team right ? ) everything everything is abandoned i won't comment ticket system too. I can talk with photos if you want but i wont.

About Bulgarian team did some one of you have check it? our Community manager was innactive for year and half. He just logged in to announced easter event.

There was a topic about recruiting GO's atm on the whole BG's Team got ONLY ONE, tickets are opening 1 time per 2 weeks ( if you get lucky ) but let's not talk about this.

The main question is about change's. As i understand you cannot do anything about that you can't tell the dev's do that or something which is very unfortunate so we have only to wait as we see.

• But, topics like Mens Vs Womens keeps getting comments rom the GO's , guess who's next?

Are you sure guys you're trying to keep forum alive with this topics? I believe a real/old players won't even open them. If you wanna keep this forum alive at least you may have to start giving any answers. If you don't have them ask the development team.

Unfortunately, as has been said, there is nothing more we can do, we are not developers.

We are trying, the GOs of the French community among others, to continue to make the server active on our community but also on other communities. There is nothing more we can do at our level to make a difference.

We publish a lot in the "spam" section to keep a little activity, contacts between all the communities, to bring the players to the forum to keep a link with you and not to scare away any new players who will find a 5 year old publication.

We love bitefight, we love the community of exceptional players that you are and we try, as much as we can, to show it to you by being active, by processing your tickets, by helping the players, ... Unfortunately, we can only manage our respective communities.

Светлана

movie-elektra-elektra-marvel-comics-jennifer-garner-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

• not to scare away any new players who will find a 5 year old publication.

I had to quote and reply only to that sentence since it's funny that you think there will be 'new players' joining browser games.

Sad but truth,this genre (text based games) is already dead , the best Gameforge can do , or any other browser gaming company , is to try keep the active playerbase alive and make major changes to bring back other oldschool players who quitted since they already noticed that there is 0 development aka 0 future in here.

Personaly since i've opened this thread,i dont expect Bitefight to become an iOS application since by its nature , its a text-stats based game , not a flashy arcade mobile phone created in 2021.

But all these years have passed and even International Great Hunt has problems.

You cant even see enemy's player description for example.

From my pov , i would preffer an honest reply from any of your supervisors like 'Hey guys you kno what,we cant compete vs new arcade flash mobile/site games so we'll pause any future development and dont expect anything'' rather than ''We got your feedback but please wait few more years , meanwhile join our new server number 14928141284 to milk you a lil more while you're waiting''

Anyway i'm glad i took the decision to stop spending even 2 euro / month on Bitefight.

Time to invest effort and money to someone who care about it's customers and dont treat them like sheeps.

Also thank you Svetlana & Sangha for trying your best and for your replies here as well .
    It's really appreciated but sadly not enough.

• Sangha

Welcome to English board!

Since your English is broken, therefore some information may be 'lost in translation' - I will try to break it for you so you can easily understand. I think you digested this topic's comments in a negative way.

Firstly, we are not pointing the fingers but rather state the facts. Even if it's not a fact, it can be easily understood in a sarcastic way - which makes a logic sense that majority admins are avoiding 'important' topics. Nobody says that admins should not post in topics such as Man vs Women or whatever the topics are called.

You said that "mergers is no longer to be raised". Tell me the time when this specific point was raised? The answer is never. Yes, we raised million times about merging the servers, however we never raised a point where we have asked Gameforge to let the character move into other server for the hellstones.

And since this is a forum, I am sure you (as an admin) will understand that this is a community where people can share their thoughts.

• Actually, I think the Game Admins were being bashed for daring to have "fun" in the forum and are being accused of not doing their jobs. By the way, answering every little question that happens to pop into a player's mind is not part of my job description. I lost my husband of over 40 years of marriage last year after a long illness. Aside from the fact that my life has been completely leveled, I get paid NOTHING for this position of Game Administrator, and quite frankly it's beyond disappointing to be treated this way in the Forum. As former GA Senaktenre said "Game concerns are best addressed through the Support System" not in the English game forum. The Forum is for discussion purposes and yes I dare say "fun."

• Dear Synge

I am sorry for your loss.

I have to disagree the forum is also the place where opinions and proposals can exist.

As concerns for the accusations to the G.A when an event isn't working and they have "fun" instead doing their "job" how you think the players will react ????

I don't expect you to give answers to every question but i think that your "job" is to send to the company .

Many of you do their best and many of you do nothing.

• Hello upavasilis

I appreciate your opinion but I think you fail from a lack of understanding as to how this system works. The Game Admins have no contact with "the company" and the only person that does and can do ANYTHING at all is the Community Manager. Please in the future refrain from making comments about or to people when you do not understand how the system works. The Volunteer staff has no company contact at all. The Forum is a place for opinions, comments and "FUN" not for attacking volunteer staff members that have no control over the Game, it's content NOR the developers that make it!

• Dear Synge

Ok i understand that.

I don't know the ways that things run .

I want you to tell me how you would react when a problem happens and the members of the team have "fun" and they don't contact with the comma ???

They don't say anything even if it is we don't know what is going on they just having fun

A problem with an event ???

I tried to contact no one answered except Sangha

From Greece to France.

This happend and in other countries .

That is reason the players react like that.