It's me... .DaRKNeSS.

• ok, it was originally Mario, but my name is Patrick, so I'ts me .DaRKNeSS. :love:

I'm 29, not part of any staff, but a simple bite player :)

Playing bite since 2006, when the final sets were Tuxatox, Orvris and Vesden ... and with those, you were splitting anyone in your range.

I'm a fan of music, websites, video games and of course bite ... I've also created a website where I help friends make their own bite builds :D

I'm not a real programmer, I enjoy editing HTML here and there in the source code :D

At the moment unfortunately I dom't have a job, I had the privilege of travel all over Italy, from north to south, plus I had a fantastic 6 months working experience in England

What to say more than me ... ask and it will be given to you: D

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• You had a chance to start your introduction like a boss (It's me, Mariooo) :D

Well I was planning to visit Italy in the summer (this or the next, dunno yet) so I just wanna ask you what is worth to see there? :)

• Depends a lot on what you want to see :D

in northern Italy you can find Milan, with the enchanting cathedral, or Venice with its splendid canals

in the center there is the classic, but never taken for granted, colosseo or the Vatican

in the south you can find many ancient cities, beautiful to visit and that allow you complete relaxation

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• Sangha

Approved the thread.