Questions and Feedback of The Great Hunt

• This is an excellent event for players with multiple accounts for gold exploration, attacking their own account from other servers

This situation is sad

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
  • I agree, many people use their other accounts. Now it makes me think that I should probably had another account as well rather than depend on my - the only - account...just kidding ^^

Also, while posting this comment, I thought I will mention - this Great Hunt will be remembered because of players 'Orbs' rather than players itself. I never seen anyone attacking me without Orb. I had to activate one lol

• for the first 12 hours from the "Great Hunt" my total is 550 attacks en 4 of my accounts

in the rest truly i was out of power to do anything :D

i was not feel so happy in the last 10 years :love:

is great event,and i wish to we can have it more often

if there is anything powerful enough to awake that game-that is the "Great Hunt"

i believe that the most of the active players will agree

• As a player, the feedback I get from other clan member is that they don't like the event:

- Some experience errors in the attacking and battle outcome.

- Furthermore, being attacked every hour forces some players again to stop playing. It's logic that you get a lot of attacks in the first days as everyone thinks all other players have gold on them. After a few days, the attacks will get less as they will know you don't have gold (if treasure chest is active) or they can't find players (hiding mode). However, I am curious about the gold capture ratio vs. attacks in general. I think that spending action points in general on grotto/story generates more cash than attacking.

• - Some experience errors in the attacking and battle outcome.

Please do tell your guild mates to forward such problems to the support of their server so they can forward the issues to Gameforge and hopefully get fixed anything that is broken.

A bit more of details what "error" means will be appreciated by my colleagues on that community :P So perhaps their user name, server-community, the user name of the attacked player and their server-community, the battle, what went wrong and what should have happened will be more than enough for them to at least forward the issue :)

Also, friendly reminder: This is a thread for people to ask questions-give feedback. Everyone is entilted to their own opinion and if you don't agree that's fine, however, this is not a place to discuss other players' feedback, this is a thread to gather as much feedback as possible to make sure all players' voices are heard.

~ Once a vampire, always a vampire ~

Senak.png

Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing. That applies to right now.

• looks like the totem hunting don't work

is a bug or is part of "The Great Hunt"?

or maybe the totem is available only if i attack opponents only from servers with speed like the server where my acc is?

Someone know anything?

• As for totems, I believe it's intended to not take totems from other servers, strictly due to how data bases work, you're only meant to have a totem from your own server.

As for battle outcomes and what it shows, I already forwarded that issue to anemsalok as soon as i encountered it, which was at the start of event.

As for different grouping with same server speeds (x4 only with other x4 speed etc) I do not want that nor is that a good path. Players on x1 can only be attacked once per hour, maximum of 5 times per day by same opponent. Yeah, they could get attacked more than usual, by no more than 5 opponents if each of them attacks max number of times (and one of them 4/5), I honestly don't think that's an issue, everyone had so many years to prepare and make good accounts by now, especially those on the top with so little opponents.

This event brought up a breeze of fresh air into the game.

However, I do agree with one suggestion here, and that's to make the process of searching for opponents a lot easier, either to check which servers to choose from (only once) and then clicking normal search (across all checked servers) or to simply let the game itself search across all available servers with one click. Everything is better than a drop down menu and manually clicking before each search/attack (especially because there is a bug from old system where there was a chance to find an opponent, not 100% you will find one, even though there are opponents available to fight, meaning now you can try to attack someone on different server, it says no victims found, even though there are). Hopefully in the future.

• As for different grouping with same server speeds (x4 only with other x4 speed etc) I do not want that nor is that a good path. Players on x1 can only be attacked once per hour, maximum of 5 times per day by same opponent. Yeah, they could get attacked more than usual, by no more than 5 opponents if each of them attacks max number of times (and one of them 4/5), I honestly don't think that's an issue, everyone had so many years to prepare and make good accounts by now, especially those on the top with so little opponents.

Are you sure of what you are saying?

to start, forgive me if my English is not very understandable, but I can organize myself with beautiful drawings made on Paint, in order to make everyone understand :)

As you can see HERE (yes, I know, I like so much when I do something nice :love:)
    There are many aspects involved in different speed server. Start with the easy one, ok?

Server x1 have a normal regeneration ratio of AP/health, have only 5 Attacks against one specified opponent, can make attacks every hour, can use potions only every hour.

Server x2 have a double regeneration ratio of AP/health, have 10 Attacks against one specified opponent, can make attacks every half hour, can use potions every half hour (so, every 30 min I have to remember to log in to put a potion, while the server x1 is ok for 1 hour).

Server x4 have a x4 regeneration ratio of AP/health, have 20 Attacks against one specified opponent, can make attacks every 15 minutes, can use potions every 15 minutes (so, every 15 min I have to come inside the game, 4 times in one hour to be pair with a server speed x1).

Server x6 have a x6 regeneration ratio of AP/health, have 30 Attacks against one specified opponent, can make attacks every 10 minutes, can use potions every 10 minutes (so, every 10 min I have to come inside the game, 6 times in one hour to be pair with a server speed x1)-

Now, talk about serious things... the orbs :)

Using a bit of simple math, I can obtain the formula to calculate the cost of a 100% chance orb (eeeeeeeeh using hellstone is too easy and not anyone can use them for orbs)

So... the formula is (LVL * 7200) * Speed of the server.

Think we have an account level 1357.

Speedx1= (1357 * 7200) * 1= 9.770.400

Speedx2= (1357 * 7200) * 2= 19.540.800

Speedx4= (1357 * 7200) * 4= 39.081.600

Speedx6= (1357 * 7200) * 6= 58.622.400

This only about the cost... what about the duration?

on the Server x1, you can even create orbs for 4 days.

on the server x2 the maximum I saw was 2 days

on the server x4 the maximum I saw was 1 day and 18 hours

on the server x6 I don't know... but I think the maximum can be 1 day...

So, in conclusion, even only for the orb is something we can't handle for many time, is something that have to be resolved. Because one server x6 speed to be pair with a server x1 needs x20 or x30 fragments more.I hope my little, little experience, can help.

Best wishes

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• 1 suggestion.

Since its pretty clear that Great Hunt is 100% successful in terms of activity & participation and i'm pretty sure Gameforge saw their earnings from hellstones to get a lot better due to players being active i suggest that after the Great Hunt is over,give 1 or 2 months break for players to recover,level up,upgrade their gear,gather shards for orbs etc and then make another great hunt with different countries if possible.

Like,mix groups.

For example,at this phase,me playin only on greek server i'm only able to attack players from Finland-Turkey-Russia.
    In the next event give me the ability to fight with Serbia-Italia-Romania.

Also server events & happy hours should be done way more frequently.

• With all honesty and without being sarcastic - would all these questions & feedback matter? Senakhtenre If so, then please advise how would all these matter and make difference.

It took us around 6 years to question and feedback before we got this Great Hunt. I am now curious how long our Questions & Feedback will last for before we get another event.

The feedback is very clear, especially for antique players like me who have been playing for ages: we need to merge servers (at least the servers within each community/country) in order to bring the game back to life. Otherwise, no people - no hellstones, consequently, no money for Gameforge.

• With all honesty and without being sarcastic - would all these questions & feedback matter? Senakhtenre If so, then please advise how would all these matter and make difference.

It took us around 6 years to question and feedback before we got this Great Hunt. I am now curious how long our Questions & Feedback will last for before we get another event.

The feedback is very clear, especially for antique players like me who have been playing for ages: we need to merge servers (at least the servers within each community/country) in order to bring the game back to life. Otherwise, no people - no hellstones, consequently, no money for Gameforge.

With all honesty? I don't know. My "job" here is rather simple. I make sure that, at least from my side, players' opinions are heard of. There is no clear guideline about how to write your feedback, just type how you felt while you've been playing the Great Hunt and I will forward it. You have any suggestions about how to fix/improve things you didn't like? Drop them too on your message.

Now, just because I'm asking for feedback does not guarantee anything. I listen to you all, I forward the feedback to the company and then they discuss it with the appropiate people. Only time will tell if Gameforge will do anything (add things-change something) based on the feedback received.

There is no need for feedback here about anything other than the event running. So no need to go into talks here about server merges, lack of new content and so on so on. We have already enough threads of that subject around :)

Senak.png

• From reading and own experience as well, my feeling is that the great hunt is an added value as you can battle against other active players in your range and get back to basics of bitefight. The best would be to make it a weekend event whereby every month/2 months the different domains are mixed and you can face other opponents.

Having it active for too long will just result in a lot of attacks whereby the regular players are in the forced to quit the game as they cannot play for 9 days.

Compare it like fishing and always catching the same fish (or even not catch the fish - i.e. no gold)...not very pleasant for that fish and to be honest neither for the one catching the fish, at least if it is every day. You need to ensure that people can grow and can now adapt to other players to become competitive. This is of course if the great hunt would become a more regular event.

For the players that think that always hitting the same opponent is funny, there is always another player that can win from you...no one is untouchable in bitefight :)

• Hi there it's good to see the great hunt again running after so many years it's always a pleasure to play this kind of event since we have not much player to hit and finnish the hardest missions with an 1 hour countdown (like hit 35 with batle value higher than me) with precious gold reward so i come here to give some suggestions if the company plan to make this event more often in the future

1- make 2 groups include 12 country each one i think bitefight have 24 country if i'am not wrong and make each categorie of speed together not like this time i can be against *2,*4 and *6 speed and i'am only *1 speed (the taux of improvement not the same in each speed (reward mission ,reg/h AP .....)

2- disable using orbs during the great hunt let's see the true strength of each player not the fake one

3-make searching of player more easy for fight and add the Possibility of openهng statistic of each country available then choose player for fight (by now i can open statistic but i can't hit player from there directly)

• Hi, I think that the Great hunt is good, but need to be only between the same servers: x1 vs x1; x2 vs x2; x4 vs x4... And if the players are not enough can fight more communities together. That's fair.

• Code
    1. I am sorry for my bad English.
    2. Big hunting is an unpleasant news for me, I would welcome the option to stay out of big hunting and hunt only on the home server. I don't have an opponent in my range, but that suits me perfectly, I play Story, I don't need anything else, just microevents. If you want to play a big hunt, let them have a chance, but those who are not interested should have a chance to stay out.
  • Hello all,

I like this event but there's one thing I would appreciate and that is random hunting. I really hate when I always have to choose a server and then click to search if there is anybody available to attack on that particular server.

I would really much appreciate if the Great hunt would work like in Arena (I guess it's the name of the house in the city). So, I would like to have option to attack whoever is available in my range from whatever server.

Thank you :)

• I am glad to hear that you are interested in our opinion and ready to forward the feedback. My suggestion to you is to advise us on which specific feedback you are forwarding to Gameforge. The reason I am saying so because there are topics on the forum that still require admins and Gameforge attention.

The Great Hunt is technically a server merge, hence my feedback was in regards to merges.

• If i'm not wrong, i've read somewhere the ''priority'' atm was to fix The Great Hunt, after that there will be merge? If there is not a merge, i think will be perfect if GameForge leaves The Great Hunt OPEN but we would like to attack more countryes, in BG we can attack only AE, RO.

• deST This is the last friendly warning I will give here: Stop replying to everyone's feedback that goes against what your opinion is. I mentioned it in the past and I will do it one last time: All players are entilted to have their own opinion heard. This isn't a thread to try to convince anyone about believing this or that, it is a thread to listen to all possible opinions about the event.

If you'd like to discuss anything about this message of mine, do so via Conversation.

I have removed every single message from this thread that is offtopic or falls into anything other than giving feedback or questions. Please everyone, keep this topic clean :)

Advocate. I will forward everything. So just post what you think about the event based on what you have played it, what did you like, what did you dislike, how can the company improve the things you disliked and that's pretty much it :)

kaizera Indeed you are not wrong. We mentioned such thing on here: A statement from the Product Team of BiteFight however, they didn't mention anything about merges and there hasn't been any official statement about it so I cannot say if next time they will focus on merging.

Senak.png