Questions and Feedback of The Great Hunt

• Dear community,

We are incredibly hyped to announce that The Great Hunt is back!! I have decided to open up this thread to keep all the questions about this event and feedback within a single thread so it is easier to keep track of for both Gameforge and the team.

If you have any questions about the event as well as any kind of feedback (once the event starts), let us know!

Please do keep in mind that your comments must follow our Forum Rules as well as to stick to the subject of this thread. Any offtopic/troll/spam message will be removed and proper measures will be taken if needed.

Regards,

Your BiteFight Team.

~ Once a vampire, always a vampire ~

Senak.png

Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing. That applies to right now.

• Took you guys some years but at last..

Why dont you make Great Hunt PERMANENT?

90% of realms at least greeks are half dead at best.

Why dont you keep Great Hunt active forever?

It will maintain competitive levels as alive as possible and we'll have a reason to spend hellstones if we have 40 more active users to fight.

• Speed server also in great hunt?

As long as they have the old version of BiteFight yes, they will be a part of The Great Hunt :)

Senak.png

• For the moment we don't know if it will work properly so just thinking about making permanent is nothing in our minds.

Of course, we can arrange to make the event more often community based so you could fight openly with other servers of your community.

• I don't e any great hunt? Did he work actually?

• So why is there no event today? The topic about microevent was already there and you deleted it? Is this because of the hunt? :(

That was a mistake from our part not Gameforge. It shouldn't have been posted but it was posted, see s202 has no micro event

But please remember this is for things about The Great Hunt, not for microevents and such ^^

Senak.png

• So why is there no event today? The topic about microevent was already there and you deleted it? Is this because of the hunt? :(

That was a mistake from our part not Gameforge. It shouldn't have been posted but it was posted, see s202 has no micro event

But please remember this is for things about The Great Hunt, not for microevents and such ^^

And it happened to many comms since we had everything ready for microevents but we had to change everything last minute for the Great Hunt...
    So... sorry :(

• It's tricky but what I suggest you do, and what I did, is manually check highscore of every server in my attack range, and list players in my battle value range, add it to word or notepad or whatever textedit app you use, and depending on attacking server speed, just copy/paste their names every 15/30/60 minutes and attack. Should save you lots of time and make it easier to attack. The only issue is you have to manually choose a server between every attack, you can't constantly attack same server without manually choosing to do so.

• Thank you for this event, which is probably the most entertaining and engaging event in Bitefight.

Admins, you need to propose to Gameforge an idea of combining communities (for each country e.g. Russia, Greece, etc.) as less and less people are playing. Even with Great Hunt - the activity level is not what it used to be.

• The idea is obviously suggested, as everyone wants that for quite some time now. We shall see when and if it happens, also, once we have more information, be sure you'll be notified in time.

From my personal take, not as a teamler but a player, I believe it's certainly possible we might get some merges soon, considering Great Hunt has been fixed and that was on par with server merges regarding playerbase wishes.

• The idea of making The Great Hunt more often should contain next improvement.

The random search should be similar to usual random search. Before event start the server should generate the list of available opponents with their battle value, and when player wants to do a random search via 1-2 clicks, it should choose one of available. When the player update / downgrade his battle value, the server recalculate his opponent list.

This is a very bad idea to click all the selectors during a hour to catch someone - I have more attacking possibilities without Hunt rather then with, in spite of having 42 battle-value upper opponents. The game has a lot of routine actions need to be automated to avoid player quitting. Ok if catch players from x4, x6, but x2 or x1 is not a solution. If the Gameforge wants to do The Great Hunt more often, this issue should be solved.

• Nice to see it again on... honestly I logged on my account today, after many months, only to see how was working :)

If I can suggest one thing... keep how it was before, I mean, different Hunts based on the Server speed.

x1 servers only with x1

x2 servers only with x2 etc etc...

This only for one thing, the cost of the orb... not counting the AP/Life regeneration of the speed servers

As I said on that topic: [Guìa] Diferencia entre Servidores Speed

the cost are pretty different from a normal server from a speed server :)

btw, good work GF! Make BiteFight great again! :thumbup:

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!