Knowing your way around the City

• City

The City is an important part of BiteFight. To go to the City you must click on the button on the menu that has its name:
    CityMenu.png

The City consists of lots of places! Each one with a different use:

At the House of Pain you can fight other players to get Trophy Points and even get some nice monthly rewards.

The Market Place, where you can buy and sell your items to other creatures of the night.

Earn gold and experience while working hourly shifts at the Graveyard.

Don't forget to visit the VooDo Shop! A place to purchase the premium currency of BiteFight, HellStone (HS) that you can use to use with different premium features and to get premium gear in the Merchant.

Drop by The Merchant, our big demon lover that will sell you items (weapons, gear, potions) to improve your chances of surviving the night on this dangerous place!

And how could we forget The Librarian! If you want to erase your past, he's the man to go.

City Overview

CityOverview.png

If you want to qo straight to the place you want to know more about, click on the desired place on the following list!

Merchant

Church

Grotto

VooDo Shop

Tavern

Graveyard

House of Pain

Library

Market Place

This guide was copied from BiteFight.us and originally posted at BiteFight.org, credits to the authors.

~ BiteFight US & FI Game Admin ~

I feel as useful as the p in raspberry.

Senak.png

Forum Rules ~ Game Rules [FI | US] ~ Support [FI | US]

• Merchant

Outer view:

Inner view:

From the tabs, you can choose which equipment do you wish to check out and buy if interested on it.

Filter:

A filter is present in the merchant's shop just for sake of convenience. If you do not wish to see all equipment and just want to swing up sorted by level, then you can use this filter. Fill in the blanks with your desired level range and from drop down menu select what do you wish to see.

Details:

- Here you can buy equipment at full price - No discount or loan is given here.

- The equipment that you can buy includes Weapons, Helmets, Armours, Items, Gloves, Boots and Shields along with Potions to increase various stats.

- There are two types of equipment "Premium" and "Non-Premium".

- Non-Premium equipment are bought by gold while premium equipment requires HS as well.

- Same goes with potions - that is they are available in HS .

- Once you buy equipment from merchant, you can still sell this to other users in market place or if you wish you can sell back to merchant at fixed resale value. Remember that resale value is almost one-fourth of original value.

Senak.png

• Church

Outer view:

Inner view:

Details:

- The Lord blesses all his followers in church, healing them 100%.

- You can not heal yourself in the church, unless you have less than 75% of health.

- The first time you use church, it costs 5 Activity Points.

- This will result in a 4h cooldown. If you use the church again within that cooldown, the cost is doubled and cooldown is increased by another 4 hours.

Example: I used church for first time, it cost me 5 AP and cooldown of 4 hours has been placed. If I used church within cooldown period, then it will cost me double AP of first time i-e:- 10 AP and another 4 hours will be increased in cooldown.

Senak.png

• Grotto

Outer view:

CityGrotto1.png

Inner view:

CityGrotto2.png

Details:

- Here you can hunt Demons.

- Hunting Demons requires Action Point

- Each Demon hunt consumes one Action Point

- You can choose from three different difficulties; Easy, Medium, Difficult

- Different demons come in different difficult values. For a list of demons, click -HERE-.

- Open up following spoiler to see chances of demons to appear in any difficulties because this will help you in completing missions.

- Once you choose a type of hunt you get a message "You have fought a battle in the grotto"

- If you win the battle, you get gold and exp (gold received here will count as booty).

- Each of these has a different payout, the higher the difficulty the higher the gold earned. However, more difficult demon hunts will produce tougher demons as opponents, hence causing more damage to you.

- You also can lose the battle but you can't lose any gold. You gain exp from a loss too.

Senak.png

• VooDoo Shop

Outer view:

Inner view:

Details:

- Here you can buy premium currency of BiteFight that is HellStones.

- You buy them by paying money for the selected amount of HellStones and through the available options for your country. There can be also a chance to get HellStones via surveys and other free methods linked within the payment site. -Remember: Never trust people giving away "free" premium currency outside the game-

- HellStones are used for various premium features like Gold Chest, Shadowlord etc...

- VooDoo shop casts a spell which makes you Shadowlord just for 15 HS per 14 days. (See the spoiler below to see benefits of Shadowlord)

- Voodoo shop offers a "Metamorphosis stone" for 50 HS only! Usage of this stone can change your race - from vamp to wolf and vice versa- But after usage it will vanish! Next time you'll need to buy new one.

Senak.png

• Tavern

Outer view:

Inner view:

Tavern has been divided into two parts.

1. Missions(You get various quests that you have to complete in order to gain rewards.)

2. Story (Story is a name of adventure, you head out for adventure and gain rewards)

The Story:

- Story mode consumes 3 AP every time you start it.

- Every story is made of 40 situations that you will go through.

- When you play a story, you will come across several situations in which you have to make decisions. These decisions change your aspects.

Aspects allow you to get additional points for your values and combat modifications, if you have collected enough points in an aspect.

The choice of decisions depends on several factors. Some decisions are always available, for others you may need a certain amount of aspect points.

Other decisions depend on whether you are a Werewolf or a Vampire or are only available if you have chosen the right talent.

- When in the progress of playing a story quest, you are unable to fight in the Grotto or against other players as well as being unable to go on the man hunt.

- -Click here- to get a complete knowledge of aspects.

- You can end the story mode anytime you wish without consuming any Action Points.

- After completing the story, you have the option to consume another 3 AP and keep playing the story mode or just complete the story and go on to another feature.

The Missions

- Here you complete missions to get gold, action points, Healing: 100%

- Every mission have it conditions. There are PvP missions (Player vs Player) or Specified amount of successful man hunts or Kill a particular demon and victories in the HoP.

- You can accept a maximum of 3 missions.

- Every mission over the 3 that is accepted, costs 5 HS.

- You can have a maximum of 2 missions with the same target.

- You can finish a maximum of 2 missions per day.

- Every additional mission that you wish to finish, will cost you 1 HS.

- Failed missions also need to be finished.

- Cancelling a mission costs 2 HS.

- At 00:00, new missions are generated for non-accepted and finished mission.

Senak.png

• Graveyard

Outer view:

Inner view:

Details:

- Graveyard is the place where you can work during your free time. It consists of hourly shifts, a minimum of 1 hour and maximum of 8 hours you can do.

- To work at graveyard, open city => Graveyard => hit the drop down menu => select your desire time period => and Go.

- Working at graveyard earns you gold as well as experience. But the ratio of gold to experience is very low.

- The gold that you gain from graveyard works upon following formula,

graveyard reward: level x 50 + (bonus related to your stats)

- The experience that you gain from graveyard is equal to Your-level for an 8 hour shifts. Let's say my level is 300, so if I complete my 8 hour shifts, I will get 300 experience.

- Remember that graveyard shifts need to be completed. In case you cancel it, you will not get any gold or experience.

- Graveyard shifts automatically gets cancelled during a war, so it's nice to confirm timing of war and graveyard.

- At the completion of graveyard shift, you will get your salary.

- The shifts and rewards may be different between normal and speed servers.

Senak.png

• House Of Pain

Outer view:

Inner view:

Details:

- In our sweet house of pain, you can do battles with every player that has registered in the house of pain.

- There are no restrictions of Battle Value in house of pain except you are required to be at least level 15 to register in. It's a true pain for all except best ;)

- To fight in house of pain, go to city => House of Pain => Join

- After that you hit GO and if any user is up to fight, you'll break up into a fight.

- Now you can leave any moment you wish to leave the house of pain.

- In house of pain, there is a monthly competition. The user with most wins get special reward at the end of month along with a trophy point.

- If you leave house of pain, you victories will be vanished but trophy points are still your asset.

- At the end of month all the users are kicked out by system and the user with most wins get his reward.

- Winner is rewarded 10 hellstones, 3 days payout for graveyard and 1 trophy points.

Senak.png

• Library

Outer view:

Inner view:

Details:

- Library is a place where your documents are re-worked and resulting in your IGN nick changed.

- Employee at library also needs to be paid, so nick isn't changed for free.

- There are two ways by which you can change your nick.

• New Documents (It will cost you 10% of your entire booty and an amount of gold)
    • Rewrite Documents (It will cost you 10 HS only without losing a percent of your booty or paying gold)

- You can only choose a nick if it isn't in use.

- Just for records, your old nick is showed on your profile along with new nick for 3 months.

Senak.png

• Market Place

Outer view:

Inner view:

Details:

- Market place is a spot where all the dealers meet.

- You can buy all the equipment here to other users any time except those equipment which are bought from market place.

- You can buy/sell at minimum of resale value and maximum of original price.

- Items bought from here become soul bound that means they can not be sold in market place again. Though they can be sold to the merchant.

- You can also use filter to search equipment on your wish.

Senak.png