New server or possible speed increase.

• Good morning Bitefight team or friends,

I started to investigate in the forum to see every time a new server came out and I found a relationship that lately came out one every 3-4 months approximately and if I'm not wrong the next one would be in April, do you know any approximate if a new server will come out for that date or close?

Another question I have, could you increase the speed of an already established server? for example an x4 upload it to x6?

I hope you can help me, greetings.

:tosing::heart:

• Hi there,

I started to investigate in the forum to see every time a new server came out and I found a relationship that lately came out one every 3-4 months approximately and if I'm not wrong the next one would be in April, do you know any approximate if a new server will come out for that date or close?

While you are right that you may see that pattern, it isn't set in stone, just like with events or microevents things may change so I would personally advise to just take it with a graint of salt ^^

I am afraid that we cannot confirm anything of that kind, things will be announced as we announce everything in due time when there is information about them, till then, not much we can say.

Another question I have, could you increase the speed of an already established server? for example an x4 upload it to x6?

For what I have seen, changing settings of servers is possible, however, it doesn't happen without an important/big reason for such change so I wouldn't think asking to change the speed of the server is going to make it happen ^^

Regards,

Senakhtenre.

~ Once a vampire, always a vampire ~

Senak.png

Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing. That applies to right now.

• The mods are great at explaining stuff better than me. Which is why I like them. I have to say this, but I wish you staff members would make a new server where it was permanent and would not be deleted. Like the last one was. I miss that old server. Lot's of people active and so forth. Stay safe everyone from the virus and stay quarantined. xD