Punishment for exchange of heroes without ticket system

• Hello, what is the punishment for exchange of heroes without ticket system? And what is the punishment for his main account and those that he received?

Thanks.

• Hello. I think from what I am getting from your question is that first they will get a warning and then a ban. I think that is what I know from experience from playing on world 300 in the new server that existed a while ago. I saw some top players getting kicked out of the game for cheating and using the botting system. They were some 800 plus level or so. There was only one or two persons who were top players who didn't get kicked out for using the botting system.

I hope this answers your question. If not, some piece of advice, I suggest you mail a mod or a team member directly with your question. They may be to answer it then. Have a happy Sunday.

• I have already the answer from the support. But think that is not correct. I remember in old servers years ago that if you get another account without Game operator via ticket system you will get punishment until 2038(if the support catch you :)...I have some players in my buddy list and they are with same punishments. So, the question is why some players getting kicked out of the game, and other players don't! May be other players buying more Hell Stones :))). What do you think?

• I think, and I will not go too deep into this, but it might be because they are cheating or aren't found by other staff members. They could be using the illegal system of the botting system. Forgive me if I am wrong, but i am trying to help out. I think that they may be fake or otherwise know how to go beyond the system of this game that the staff may be having a hard time to find them and kick them out. I hope I got this right. If not, a mod can answer your question. I am trying to earn the respect of the mods and the people here on the forum. Have a nice week.

• As I see nobody of the game support knows what is the punishment for getting account without opening tickets into the system... So, is any game operator/admin read this forum? If not what is the purpose to exist for?

• I have already the answer from the support. But think that is not correct. I remember in old servers years ago that if you get another account without Game operator via ticket system you will get punishment until 2038(if the support catch you :)...I have some players in my buddy list and they are with same punishments. So, the question is why some players getting kicked out of the game, and other players don't! May be other players buying more Hell Stones :))). What do you think?

If the support gave you the answer consider their answer as final. Only they can gave you the answer about that.

All for one and one for all!

File:Into the Jaws of Death 23-0455M edit.jpg

• What If the answer is wrong? Why some players were punished and getting out until 2038, and other players getting out only for couple of days until they opening the tickets for exchange??? Why the punishments are different for one kind of cheating??? I ask the support why, and they not give me the answer of the previous question (just closed my complain)... So, guys, when the control of the rules is not strong, the rules will be not follow.

You are as most things in my country - everybody do what they wants (break the laws), and there is not punishment for anybody. And the point is that the rules are useless :). Ok, you can close the thread. It's clear that can't await any help here, everything is losing time.

Edited once, last by UNDEAD ().

• What if the answer is wrong? I don't mean to be direct, but how could they give you misinformation? I hope they gave you the right answer in the end. Have a great week. And enjoy the sunshine and the winter weather. xD

• Hello, I was absent around 30 days or so amd will answer this to you here now.

Account exchanges that happen without Game Teams authorization are susceptible to indefinite suspension immediately after such parties have been caught. - this is due to T&C violation - it is forbidden to share your personal account information (such as passwords) with third parties without prior authorization from Game Team (and even then the practice is for a Game Admin to change the email and for you to reset the password via sXX-yy.bitefight.gameforge.com/lostpw and not for other party to give you the password, that option is only when account exchanges are handled by go/sgo).

Some admins choose not to ban said account due to the state of game and lack of players, but those accounts lose all support from game team if they ever happen to have issues with account theft or other similar problems, and also caught accounts can be terminated at any moment due to T&C violation.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

You can and most certainly will get banned for unauthorized account exchange, amd even if you don't, you're still not safe.

It really isn't difficult to handle it via Support System, and that way each party is protected, account ownership (per se) is successfully transfered and also you can't suffer for previous owner's actions (for example he has been warned/banned numerous times for insulting, and you get the acc, if you insult someone you can get perma ban, while on the other hand if you received the account via support system, that insult is counted as your first and, depending on severity of insult, you can only get a warning.)

• So, as I see, I can get directly accounts from old owners, without system and help of GA...Because in my community the punishment for this is only several days ban(if they catch you, and after that should opening tickets both players) . Other way is to wait maybe month to get the account via ticket system :), including all these communications, new e-mails, loss of time to write and wait answers...Thank you for the answer mag.psmtr. I'm playing the game for 10 years and when I started it, the situation was not so democratic in the beginning :). I prefer to get account more simply and fast for me when do it directly with the old owner. This is a gift, so I don't worry for that will not have any support from the game team. My question was, because I saw that the account who was sold or given as gift(without support system) to other player was banned first and after some days was released. So, i understood, this depends from GA how to punish the players and because there are not many players in the game the players can do what they want... :)

• they can't do what they want, as I said, if you don't follow the rules you can get a perma ban anytime.

Why can I get a perma ban if another player don't for the same? Isn't it a double standard? And I follow the rules, but other players don't....That's why I insist for punishment to these players.

Edited once, last by UNDEAD ().

• Then report them and quote what I said or Terms and Conditions rule about sharing personal account details with 3rd parties.

It's quite possible that sometimes a human error happens.