Only 1 player in HOP

• I was just wondering on a server I am the only one in House of pain if it remains like this what happens? I have 0 victories but know no one else will join so do i be declared winner by default or is their no winner?

• no, there is no winner if there are no victories :)

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• i don't know what server you are in but I guess I could apply and become a punching bag for ya.... got Hellstones? x)

Werewolves are much more common animals than you might think.

• lol. i used to be the same way as well. there were three people stronger than me in the house of pain and they kicked my butt.!! So I had to drop out and didn't win anything. In the end I found out that they belonged in the same alliance as me. xD. The world that I play on is basically dead at the moment. There are a lot of worlds who are dead at the moment. I think. And the highest level is 600 something. I am level 200 something and over 2000 attack value points. Now no one can steal my gold if I have over five million gold for my attributes or at the shop.! I am all good. I hope I will not become a bot in that world. I am a real player online in the real world.It's just that my world has become inactive over time and the romanian servers i am in. :(