• No, battle value is the sum of the the attributes and tatlents you have bought and also levels. To get mana, the opponent must have higher at least one skill /attribute then you.

All for one and one for all!

File:Into the Jaws of Death 23-0455M edit.jpg

• I dont understand what you wanna ask. I have never said that everybody will give you mana. :)

I suggest you to look this topic again What are Manas? and then try to find some similar opponents that you will see this ingame. :)

• ohh:rolleyes:

I know what's Mana how it effects and etc.

My question is simple..sometimes when you attacking and win, give Mana sometimes someone attacking to you and win and gives Mana..

How it counts? In what fact? Why? What it make to be happen?

And to explain more, one time attacking to one player and win and give Mana another time (hour, day) you attacking to the same player and win but there is no Mana!!!

What make it possible to reach Mana??????

:feather:Aline

• is very well explained in the thread linked by OveRLorD

*How it counts? 25% of the Skill difference.

*In what fact? When you win, against a player who has a combat value greater than yours by at least 1 point

*Why? beacuse the hens laying eggs ... what question is it? :D

*What it make to be happen? read above

:)

*And to explain more, one time attacking to one player and win and give Mana another time (hour, day) you attacking to the same player and win but there is no Mana!!!

Maybe your combat value has become higher than his

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• OK funny man you didn't understand my question too..its because not you not me are English!!!

Do one thing, only when I asked you some questions only then answer me please..

I don't wanna to know what is Mana..i asked about something else..:|

• yes, you are right... I kow that my C2 LVL English is a shame ^^

btw.. for what we can understand, you are asking the following things

1. When a player gives you mana?
    2. Why a player gives you mana?
    3. Why a player that always gived mana, suddlenly doesn't give mana?

if we are two ppl, even if we don't know English well, and can't understand what you are trying to ask, I believe that is you asking the question in the wrong way :)

however, I think OveRLorD will be more than happy to help you with any questions you have.

I close my speech here and thank you for pointing out that I have to go repeat some English Lesson :)

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• So... lets try answer again:

to get mana you must win in PvP battle (it does not matter if you are attacker or victim); also the opponent must have higher level or bigger battle value than you + at least one attribute bigger then you (counted together with equpimnet)

1. if someone had changed equipmnet (you or your opponent) the value of attributes may change

2. you or your oppnent may have active orbs, this also may change value of attributes

3. you or your oppnent maybe have activated new talents which change battle value

4. you or your oppnent maybe have leveled up, what also change battle value

So situations which are wroten from points 1. to 4. may have affect on situations if you will get mana or not. :VS:

I hope that I have gained you answers which you wanna get. :)

• if you read my comment well you will get it as simple it is

mana given by 2 condition :

first condition : you must attack a player have at least 1 level upper to you or someone have 1 combat value upper to yours so as i said (or) it may works 2 together

second condition : That player must have at least 4 (strength/defense/dexterity/resistance/charisma) upper to yours in any attribus so now for sure you enemie must give you mana

the 4 attribus upper u must look for in fight report and not in player profils coz talents and weapons and clan ritual affect the total of attribus by increase them

and some talent can decrease your total attribus i will give u exemple just by level of talents coz the language may be different

talent lvl 9 (+24/-10 defense) if it active at round 7 u lose 10 defense of your total defense so if u have 400 defense and your enemies have 404 defense and this talent active as i said and all other attribus are less then (him) you, you will not get mana that fight

talent lvl 64 (+12/+24/-30 defense) if it active at round 8 u lose 30 difense of total defense

and some other talent increase your enemies attribus by rounds with the same logique as before

#sorry the decreasing rounded talent should be from your enemies side to not get mana that fight

and the increasing rounded talent should be from ur side to not get mana that fight

i get wrong explained first time It's the opposite

• According to your words, these 2 talents lvl 9 and lvl 64 are useful?

• for me i'm lvl 400 and i don't use them coz these round talent need charisma to appear in fight report in 1 of 10 round so maybe one day if i reach max charisma may i use lvl 9 talent if i calculate max damage i find with 100% of hit chance to not lose any hit during fight

7 hit * 3 round *24 damage =504 damage

it's upper to lvl 5 talent that give a fix 6 damage

7 hits *10 round *6damage=406 damage

• :/

The most problem is hits

For me not all of them working that's why I losing to less lvl player then me..of course they all using HS but I could defeat them when they didn't use HS

• all Equip are in Base, basic damage bonus damage..talent is the same just 1 hit chance..

It's new server En.29 lvl 106

In additional I have to say, they have rituals I don't..but I could defeat them even with them till they got Equip on HS and books

Edited once, last by Aline ().

• i have to said in that lvl you can't handle much the result of fight coz in that lvl u must have 77 to 85 hit rate from you and your all enemies and averege of damage equivalant in that case the game will give you some wins and some lose fight because they didn't make it stabe like if u have 80 hit rate u must have 4 hit in each round ,it is random hit (5,4,3,2,1) or even 0 some time that i found it a really issue in low lvl before but if u reach lvl 158 u can feel better result with a near of a 100% hit rate and that what i use as a free player in that lvl

weapon lvl 158/140

helmet lvl 118

armor lvl 167

neckless lvl 92

glove lvl 146/121

shoes lvl 173

shild lvl 128/157

i have to said not all enemie must have the same strategie of weapons for that i buy a weapon of damage and other of hit rate and some damage weapon not worth to buy