game bug

• why this game has so many bugs?

For example, you attacking to some player and could defeat him/her..you attacking again and again and suddenly you will defeat??????!!!!!!!!!

Why? ^^

This is ridiculous

And of course who has no HS is better to not to play this game, this game made for who spending money for it!!!!!!:|

:feather:Aline

• Hello,

Most games have little bugs or glitches here and there. It's the nature of servers to have a hiccup now and then. For the most part these bugs do not present themselves very often. It is true that purchasing hellstones will greatly improve your chances in the game but I have several members in my clan that have never purchased hellstones and they have still managed to create very strong accounts in the game. It does take some work but it can be done. Patience and time are your best attributes when building your account. Hope this helps and Happy Gaming!

• Yes all games have some bugs but in this game we see it many times!

I didn't purchase any HS too but still can't defeat those who using HS! And in my server almost all Wolfs have it, they buying potion and equipment which needs Hs that's why 100lvl less than me can defeat me easily..

I can defeat more powerful demons than me easily but Wolfs!!!!?(

And of course chest!!!

Anyway this game has many bugs and no good rewards (like other games), maybe I will quit forever..

• I'm so sorry to hear that :(

yes, the game has still few bugs now, compared to what it was a few years ago.

And yes, if you don't use HS, is hard compete... but you can always grow up a powerfull pg with no HS... or maybe with free HS, with the Fyber and Superreward ^^

For example... I have an account on the server 12 SE

https://s12-se.bitefight.gameforge.com/profile/player/16148

it's a total free pg :D

no Shadowlord, no chests, no premium items :P

just look at the statistics it has :)

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• hmm:/

You have a great acc my friend :)

I reached those free HS from the game but they are too few just you can use it on shadow Lord and what's the point if everybody are shadow Lord ^^

maybe my acc bugged ^^

You trying and trying without no results! You even can't understand why you win or lose!!!

Edited once, last by Aline ().

• I don't think is bugged :)

you only need experience :P

I'm playing BF since 2006, I know every aspects of the game (I've also made a website where I help less experienced players, but for now I'm updating it, so I don't provide help there xD)

the only thing you need on bf is knowledge and experience.

thanks to those you can also play totally free... naturally you cannot aspire to be the first in Booty Rank.

But surely you can aspire to first place for damage inflicted and stolen gold ;)

btw I suggest you edit your post and remove the name of that game, not being from the GameForge circuit :)

Whds.png

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• what stolen gold if they have both chest and we play in different times?

Maybe I don't have your experience but I know how to play if I don't I ask!!! About aspect I know everything..

A lost soul acc, with no books no rituals, weaker than you on attributes, tell me why you losing him???

My experience or some bug? And this is not only me the others too, even with Orbs!!!!

Game forge has many advertise of other games so why it should be matters?!?(

• 'cause is forbidden by Forum Rules :)

just make one thing... take that report you say, make a screenshot of the first 3 Turn of combat and send them to me :)

I look at it and tell you what I think :D

Whds.png

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• this thing that you're experiencing is NOT a bug. Victories and defeats can be investigated deeply once you check battle rwport.

If you're sometimes winning and sometimes losing to the same opponent, it means your hit chance is not very high and sometimes you simply don't do enough hits that do damage which is required for you to win.

With correctly paired equipment, talents and skills you can easily defeat your opponents, as long as it's not level 830-1230 range, because then some HS equipment has a really strong advantage if used correctly.

• you wanna say when I'm wining my hit chance is high when losing is low?

How it's possible if I don't change anything and that player is inactive at all?????!!!! ?(

Why all of you trying to defend the game? As Synge said all games have some bugs..the game should solve these problems not to defend it!

But if you guys think maybe my way to play is somewhere wrong please just give me solutions..

Edited once, last by Aline ().

• I am a Game Administrator for 2 Bitefight domains and guarantee you, the thing that is happening to you is not a bug.

If you can screenshot your battle report against that opponent (first screenshot your skills and equipment, and then with second screenshot show me battle report, your damage, hit chance and chance and your opponents damage, hit chance and chacne., all 10 rounds) I will gladly inspect it and give you advices on how to defeat that opponent, always.

• Sangha

Approved the thread.