Rule Obedience - Admins attention needed

• Hello guys,

As you can see I am a player from a Russian Bitefight.

There are rules (as you can imagine) to follow when creating a topic, etc. and behaving on the forum. However, no rules are followed either by players or admins. In other words, admins have 'admin authority' for nothing. Can you tell me to whom do I need to address these issues to, please?

Russian BF admins are not helpful (when I ask them to look at the issues they do not even respond), therefore if you know someone beyond Russian BF?

• I'm willing to help you on forum and related things only. It's always better to open a support ticket so they can answer properly.

Feel free to start a new conversation if needed :)

Best wishes,

Maeve

aqjzGOb.png

~ Why don't we whisper pretty lies? ~

• Maeve thank you for your willingness, much appreciated :)

I was thinking, because it is on Russian language how would you be able to interpret the conversations/topics then?

• You are welcome :)

Board rules are the same for every user (Admin ones are included as well). There are some cases (very exceptional ones) which we may act a bit different due an infringement of T&C.

However, can you specify which problem are you facing on there? Keep in mind that I'm allowed to answer general questions that involves general stuff on this forum only.

aqjzGOb.png

• Happy New Year, and thank you for your reply :)

Basically, I created an introductory topic about myself, such as who I am, etc.; and I created the topic on a purpose so that people, who do not know me or who know me but not well enough, could ask me any questions. I am very popular and enigmatic person on the server, and I receive many personal messages from the players, therefore I thought I will create this topic so everyone can see me who I am.

I have a high level character (2nd on the top), and it is very strong. Around 7 years I stopped talking to people as I found them not interesting, as they (most people) can be rude within the communication. Nevertheless, there was a time when I was communicative to people, but these people left the game around 7-9 years ago. Therefore, I have (as you can imagine) many vindictive enemies due me beating them in the game, and not talking to them.

People (including a person who is 1st in the top) are trashing the topic by putting number of irrelevant comments and verbally assaulting me, while admins (who tend to be friends or at least friend of a friend of top 1 character) do not seem to react anyhow apart of saying 'please act respectively toward each other'. However, the guy who is in top 1, among with others (which I believe it's the same guy but has multiple accounts on the forum - because he has very specific style of writing,e behaving and always editing the posts), is keep trashing the topic and behaving nasty against me.

In the topic I said to admins that they do not follow rules, similarly as some other forum users: firstly, because they (forum users) trash the topic by writing completely an irrelevant posts (such as you are the looser, etc.) , secondly - because they are using an inappropriate language against me or just in general using 'hinting' swear words in my address.

I imagine, if you use a google translator, you can see what the posts are...the situation is just ridiculous, and admins in there are admins for nothing.

• I would suggest you to send a ticket on the support system asking for removing all the posts / comments which doesn't respect the board rules and you think they are out of place regarding your thread topic.

aqjzGOb.png

• Oh I see. Any idea who are these people who review the tickets, are they the same admins that are also admins of the forum?

I wouldn't mind even if the comments/posts would be on there as they are not bothering me, however I think that admins needs to be punished. My point is that rules are not followed neither by users or admins, and people who do not follow the rules must be punished.

• I could be wrong but logging a ticket via the support system will not be reviewed by the forum moderators. If it would not help, you can always write a personal message to the forum administrator or even the community manager for the board you are facing your problems. As in real life, you will need to follow the administrative steps :)

From experience, the 'insulting' messages are sometimes interpreted differently by staff on the different boards. I am not saying it is not insulting but some persons have another perception of what is insulting. As Maeve said, not our place to make a judgement call on it but for the Russian board...

Hope you get an answer soon!

• I could be wrong but logging a ticket via the support system will not be reviewed by the forum moderators. If it would not help, you can always write a personal message to the forum administrator or even the community manager for the board you are facing your problems. As in real life, you will need to follow the administrative steps :)

From experience, the 'insulting' messages are sometimes interpreted differently by staff on the different boards. I am not saying it is not insulting but some persons have another perception of what is insulting. As Maeve said, not our place to make a judgement call on it but for the Russian board...

Hope you get an answer soon!

I wrote a personal messages which were ignored; at least they could reply right? I want admins to be punished rather than removing comments, etc.

Can you escalate beyond raising tickets, e.g. contacting gameforge?

• I saw your post about that other player who is verbally abusing you and insulting you. In such situation what you need to do is:

report player's description/messages, wherever that insult happened. (ingame report button)

If nothing gets done by that (have in mind that for minor insults and if player wasn't warned before, he'd only get a warning and not a ban), then write a game ticket regarding said person, have screenshoted evidence where said player is insulting you and how no one responds to your reports.

IF nothing happens then, it means the team on that community is corrupt and protecting his/hers/theirs friend/s and you can always ask for your ticket to be forwarded to corresponding Community Manager which will look into that issue.

Both Game and Forum Administrators (as well as GO, SGO, MOD, SMOD) MUST be objective, work only with strict evidence and facts. If one fails to do that, then they're doing a lousy job and shouldn't be a teamler.

If you ever need any help regarding game rules or game itself, feel free to contact me here on the forum and I will help you to the best of my capabilities.

• Angelus007   mag.psmtr Hello guys, thanks for your support. No, I never wrote to community manager. I thought that admins will identify an inapropriate behaviour and therefore will punish the abuser.

I imagine you advise me to write to Community Manager then? I have a feeling that if I raise the ticket, the complaint will be looked by these small corrupt admins who will do nothing.