Free Hellstones?

• Has anyone in the history of Bitefight actually managed to claim "free" hellstones from either "Fyber" or "SuperRewards" ?

Throughout the years when I've tried to claim the "free" hellstones by trading off my user/payment information to whatever sponsor seems reasonable, I've complied with what it asks of me, but I NEVER receive the hellstones... Today for example I tried via the Amazon prime sign up which required me to sign up ( they get my credit card details, email, subscription out of me after the free month unless cancelled ) + watch 1 video on their streaming platform.

No problem I thought, so I stuck on "The Grand Tour" hosted by Jeremy Clarkson & sat through episode 1 ( 1 hour long ) ... It said hellstones within 30 minutes, but 1 video means 1 video so i'll assume it meant 1 episode. -I watched 1 episode and still no hellstones?

I've submitted a bug report, as at this stage i'm convinced it's complete BS. Gameforge will be getting something out of these deals through the sponsors they direct us to sign up to ( trading our payment information/email/other user data these websites hoard )

So, I wish to know if this works for anyone else... As i'm feeling cheated, in the past I've bought an unholy amount of hellstones thus contributing to gameforges other IPs since Bitefight seems dormant for quite sometime ( apart from the active staff & old players etc that still keep it alive via the forums ) So I want answers quite frankly.

Thanks & Kind regards

FF.

• yes, it's been months since both fyber and superreward are not giving any reward ...
    reported repeatedly to their support, the only answer they give each time is "we are sorry for the inconvenience, the offer that you choice seems to have exceeded the expectations of our customer and we can't give you the reward"

What I don't understand is why they do not block offers when they reach the limit ...

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• Really poor state of affairs, they make it out to be quite straight forward ( and it should be ) but it's far from the truth from my experience. I hope this gets sorted/brought to the attention of someone who can put the gears in motion to resolve this issue.

btw it's Regeneration from s202... go easy on me in the house of pain lmao

• hopefully solve, yes ...
    I solved several times threatening to contact directly the Gamefoge staff and then they gived me the hellstones...
    but I'm speaking about offers of 10-15 stones ... when we talk about 100 stones, they almost never give them.

what are you doing in the HOP with such a small level xD
    I'm not competing, I'm inside only for missions: P

Whds.png

Έμεινα στο μυστήριο του βλέμματος σου, χάθηκα βαθιά μέσα στα μάτια σου ...

και ταξιδεύοντας μέσα σου, έφτασα στον καθρέφτη της ψυχής σου ... να ψυθιρίζω τρυφερά ...

Σ'αγαπώ!!!

• Well, I won't be jumping through more hoops. My end of the bargain was upheld so I expect Gameforge to take responsibility for it's partners. Release the hellstones!

• Don't try too hard by wasting your time. The only way to get in an 'efficient' way is to buy them via real money.

Within 14 years of playing this game, I only managed to get them (and that's only 5/6 hellstone in total) either by quests or tavern/stories. Note, you don't even get a bulk of them, you get 1 every now and again.

Good luck bud

• Hello guys :)

I must say that I tried a couple of times through years to get free hellstones but I didn't have success. I will try to get answer about that option, but please be patient. :)

All for one and one for all!

File:Into the Jaws of Death 23-0455M edit.jpg

• FoxFang, although OveRLorD will find out, I thought I will mention it again.

The only way to get them is to buy them. Even if you get Hellstones for free, you won't get enough amount in order to purchase the items.

• Sangha

Approved the thread.